29 Hustler rocket >

29 Hustler rocket

Notices

29 Hustler rocket

Old 02-27-2012, 02:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pete,
Nice pics and glad you enjoyed the ride.Now we need Scott to buy one! Josh thanks for letting us take out clients for a ride at the show and see you and Hieko next year at the show. This market segment is and has been the largest growing one in the performance boating market for the past 3 to 4 years. 28-30 ft. with a single engine. Here are some reasons people have been looking for this type of boat:
1. Ease of towing and easy on tow vehicle.
2. Fuel economy on boat and tow vehicle.
3. Easy to store and cheaper to store.
4. Insurance cost is lower.
5. Fast and Nimble.
6 Can handle various water conditions.
7. Lower maintaince cost.
8. Ease of Maintaince due to tons of room in engine compartment.
9. Re-sale, under 35 foot boats sell quicker than larger boats.
10. Entry Level or experienced boaters will enjoy it.
11. New has Warranty and pic your own options and colors.
12. With 700 HP in the 29 Rockit top speeds in the low 90's !
If you noticed many other manufacturers have followed and introduced boats in this segment. Bigger is not always better.
George
Old 02-27-2012, 03:05 PM
Registered

Received 278 Likes on 97 Posts

I was impressed with this boat and was not originally paying attention to boats smaller than mine!

All the hype leading up to the show was about the new 29 outerlimits.......lame.

The 29 Hustler wins over the outerlimits 29 all day!
Old 02-27-2012, 09:20 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

If any one would like further Information on any of the models offered by Hustler Powerboats please feel free to call me any time 631-445-0745. My dealership is located 15min from the factory. My name is James.
Old 02-29-2012, 06:15 PM
I hate the winter!!
Platinum Member

I am in the market to upgrade from my Checkmate. From way back, I have always admired Hustler boats. As of late, my interest has been focused on their 29 Rockit. I am hopeful, that I can cut a deal with Joe from Hustler on a new Rockit.
Today, myself and 2 of my friends went to the Hustler factory for a tour. All i can say is WOW!! Joe runs a first class operation. I am certainly not a boat builder and dont claim to know the latest and greatest materials to build a boat from. However, these guys build one hell of a great product, made from what I beleive to be, top shelf materials. I just wish I could remember what he told me the materials were called. He took us through a build from start to finish. I was surprised to see how they do everything in house. He took the time from his day to not only show us his factory, but answer all of our questions. I would like to thank him for being a great host.
We checked out a couple beautiful 39 Rockits as well as 2 29 Rockits, even got to see a classic 26. That brought back some old memories.
I wish I had some pictures. If I can take this to the next step for another visit and sit down, I will ask if I can post some pictures of the operation.
Thanks again to the staff at Hustler PowerBaots....

Last edited by Vinny P; 02-29-2012 at 06:18 PM.
Old 02-29-2012, 06:28 PM
Registered

Received 1,834 Likes on 717 Posts
Default Very Cool.

Originally Posted by Vinny P
I am in the market to upgrade from my Checkmate. From way back, I have always admired Hustler boats. As of late, my interest has been focused on their 29 Rockit. I am hopeful, that I can cut a deal with Joe from Hustler on a new Rockit.
Today, myself and 2 of my friends went to the Hustler factory for a tour. All i can say is WOW!! Joe runs a first class operation. I am certainly not a boat builder and dont claim to know the latest and greatest materials to build a boat from. However, these guys build one hell of a great product, made from what I beleive to be, top shelf materials. I just wish I could remember what he told me the materials were called. He took us through a build from start to finish. I was surprised to see how they do everything in house. He took the time from his day to not only show us his factory, but answer all of our questions. I would like to thank him for being a great host.
We checked out a couple beautiful 39 Rockits as well as 2 29 Rockits, even got to see a classic 26. That brought back some old memories.
I wish I had some pictures. If I can take this to the next step for another visit and sit down, I will ask if I can post some pictures of the operation.
Great post and I hope it works out for you. I have been very impressed with the little I have seen of their products.
Old 03-05-2012, 04:34 AM
Registered

http://sharkeyimages.zenfolio.com/bo...2ca2#h3ef4bf99

Old 03-05-2012, 04:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Vinny P
Hi Vinny, go with Joe - you wonīt be disapointed.
Great Team with a great product!
Itīs always nice to have the Porsche on the water ;-)
Old 03-05-2012, 10:27 AM
bor
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Hee Josbert great looking boat !! Heiko showed me the building pics of your boat it s a real nice piece !

I have a old 32 converted to diesels but looking for a little smaller and lighter ,c ant tow it legal here .

Hope to see it sometime here in europe ,

Good luck whit it and most of all enjoy it !!
Old 03-05-2012, 02:50 PM
I hate the winter!!
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Joshbert
Hi Vinny, go with Joe - you wonīt be disapointed.
Great Team with a great product!
Itīs always nice to have the Porsche on the water ;-)

Hello JoshBert,
Congradulations on that spectacular looking Rockit. I sincerly hope I can manage to become a Hustler owner myself. What kind of speed #'s are you getting with yours? How do you like the handling?
Old 03-05-2012, 03:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bor
Hee Josbert great looking boat !! Heiko showed me the building pics of your boat it s a real nice piece !

I have a old 32 converted to diesels but looking for a little smaller and lighter ,c ant tow it legal here .

Hope to see it sometime here in europe ,

Good luck whit it and most of all enjoy it !!
Thx bor,
Lets have a testride when we get some sun in germany - give heiko a call, he's got my phonenumber.

Josh

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.