Brought Home this Hustler 32' today >

Brought Home this Hustler 32' today

Notices

Brought Home this Hustler 32' today

Old 10-03-2013, 09:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bulletbob
Very cool ride. I almost bought a 26 Hustler with small blocks and arnesons probably 10 years ago ,but, purchased a Velocity with twin 260s' instead. I'm looking forward to hearing how she runs. I think and hope that you got a steal and she preforms without much $$$$. Keep us posted.
Went out for the day Yesterday,ran good all day one small water leak, steering ram seals are weeping along with one trim solenoid intermittent other than that it was great,I will be going back out after I get the new seals from Cali.

Old 10-04-2013, 05:55 AM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 39 Posts

Hopefully it will be bulletproof with those motors and drives. If I ever go to an large 30+ foot I/O it would definately have Arneson drives. Very cool package.
Old 10-06-2013, 06:32 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

How fast with the little motors? I know those 32's with arnesons ripped pretty good with mild power
Old 10-06-2013, 06:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
How fast with the little motors? I know those 32's with arnesons ripped pretty good with mild power
72 on the first run out after sitting for 10 years.
Old 10-06-2013, 06:52 PM
Registered

Not bad for twin 350hp!
Old 10-07-2013, 06:32 AM
Registered

In 1979 Hustler was born because of our need for a faster, safer, offshore boat with more accommodations than anything currently available. In the early 80's performance boats were achieving speeds of 50 and 60 mph but encountered tremendous problems chine walking and porpoising. The major manufacturers recognized that consumers wanted to go faster but these boats were simply unsafe at these speeds. The result was the 32 Hustler design. This model has won dozens of accolades including numerous national and world championships. In 1982, Hustler had refined the 32 design and it was able to run 74 MPH with twin 330 HP engines and surface drives. In 1984 the 32 Hustler LE was taken to the prestigious Powerboat Magazine performance trials where it shocked the High Performance world with an incredible speed of 85 MPH . This performance was the first national attention Hustler had achieved. For its time frame in history, the 85-MPH was shocking, but the way the boat handled at this speed was even more incredible. That year, 1984, Hustler won the coveted award from Powerboat Magazine for Product Excellence. The experts loved the speed and handling of the boat, but were even more impressed with its construction. In 1985, the 32 Hustler would make the high performance offshore world realize that Hustler was the fastest, toughest, best riding V-bottom in the world. With a pair of 630 HP engines, the 32 ran 106 MPH like it was on rails. In 1986, the now celebrated 32 Hustler achieved another milestone some experts feel was even more monumental then the 106 MPH clocking with 650hp. How fast would the boat go with stock 330's? A 32’ race boat equipped with a pair of 330 HP Pleasurecraft engines hooked to Arneson surface drives went undefeated in the Sportsman A, APBA tour and won the World Championships in Key West, Fl. Their victory was so convincing, their opponents could not believe a boat could run so fast, the entire class protested, but to no avail, and the Hustler 32 was now the undisputed and undefeated World Champion. In 1989, the 32 Hustler was awarded Powerboat Magazine's Offshore Performance Boat of the Year, for the second time
Old 10-07-2013, 11:04 AM
bor
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

mine 1989 LE run exactly the same speed whit two new 320 hp CMD diesels thru xr drives turning 34 bravo s !

Great hull love the lines it is still a head turner these days !

good luck whit yours
Old 10-07-2013, 09:54 PM
Registered

Received 569 Likes on 341 Posts

Cool boat. Probably a good deal!
Old 09-20-2018, 09:05 PM
Registered

Default Do you still have the boat?

I realize I'm a little late from your post.
That was my Grandfathers boat, he drove down to New York to get it in the 90's. it was red with white letters on the side when he got it, then he had it redone in white. And we had it on lake Winnie for years before we sold it to that guy you were talking about with the 38 slingshot when my grandfather got his 33 donzi Zx.

im really curious if you still have the boat? I always loved that boat.