Thanks Amy and Dave at Essex >

Thanks Amy and Dave at Essex

Notices

Thanks Amy and Dave at Essex

Old 05-29-2007, 06:56 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thanks Amy and Dave at Essex

Amy and Dave just handled the loan on my new to me 29 Outlaw and were great to work with. Busted their ass to get everything pushed through so I could have the boat for the weekend and took the time to answer my endless list of questions. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again.
Old 06-05-2007, 05:04 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jmeng
Amy and Dave just handled the loan on my new to me 29 Outlaw and were great to work with. Busted their ass to get everything pushed through so I could have the boat for the weekend and took the time to answer my endless list of questions. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again.
That's who handled mine - great peeps! Definitely will get a holla on the next rig. Wife says a 400 SS Formula - I'm thinking more along the lines of a 39 staggered Gun.

Last edited by Croozin2; 06-06-2007 at 09:56 AM.
Old 06-06-2007, 09:54 AM
Registered

Her and my girlfriend would get along, she's pushing for a 330 SS for the next boat. I'm thinking something with blue motors though. And Amy will be the first person I call when the time comes.
Old 06-06-2007, 10:31 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Had the same arguement this past fall...........My signature states how that conversation turned out.....
Old 06-06-2007, 11:13 AM
Registered

I think I could handle it if I had kids. Genset and AC would be nice while hanging out at the bars or on the lake. Only condition would be that I didn't catch any **** when I got ready to go back to a performance boat...
Old 06-06-2007, 11:30 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I think I could handle it if I had kids. Genset and AC would be nice while hanging out at the bars or on the lake. Only condition would be that I didn't catch any **** when I got ready to go back to a performance boat...
And there lies the catch. Once you got a fat boat you would never be able to get another performance boat. We would've had to remove our lift for the fat boat to fit. Well, once the lift would've been removed...

I never gave in and the only fat boat I would even consider in the next 5 - 10 years would be the 400 or the 370 SS. Stepped bottom, you can get them with the blue motors and at least get where you're going in a reasonable amount of time.
Old 06-06-2007, 11:58 AM
Registered

Yeah thats what I'm scared of. A couple of guys on Diversion have 330 SS with 496s, they're running about 60. I could live with that for a few years if I had too but I WILL own a Cigarette one day. Just have to make sure I don't do anything now to screw that up. Good news is, the girlfriend (assuming she sticks) loves going fast on the water so that'll help.
Old 06-11-2007, 10:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You are very welcome!!!!!!! Enjoy the new boat!