financing with stated income or no documentation >

financing with stated income or no documentation

Notices

financing with stated income or no documentation

Old 11-19-2007, 08:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Enforcer,
For the size deal you are talking about you will need a credit score around 650 or above. Typically loan amounts less than $100,000 are always stated income. Give me a call if you have any specific questions.
Thanks,
Kyle
Old 11-19-2007, 09:38 AM
Registered

If You Go To Your Local Boat Dealership, Ask Them To Broker The Deal For You And Use Their Financing To Get The Deal Done. There Again, It Is Just Like Buying A Car. If You Credit Is As Good As You Say It Is, There Will Be No Problem. I Have Done It Twice This Way And Never Had A Problem. My Credit Score Was Above A 700 And Didn't Have To Prove Any Income. Plus, Usually The Dealership Has More Banks And Can Usually Get You A Better Intrest Rate. Make Sure He Is Being Competitive Or Better With %, And Kick Him A Few Benjamins For Hooking You Up.
Any Q's, Call Me 405-664-8594

I Have Been In A Business Manager For 10 Plus Years

Hope It Helps
Old 11-19-2007, 09:46 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by baywatch
I don't hate you or people like you. I just hate to see people get hurt for many years to come when they get blind sided by uncle Sam. All I was trying to say is that if you are paying bills with that type of money they can track it and nail you to the wall. Those type of funds need to be used solely on disposable types of expenses like eating out, going to shows, some fuel etc.

As far as the original question was concerned: I think you are going to have a tough time doing a stated income scenario because you can't show (or shouldn't show) where the money is coming from.

Sorry you felt attacked, I know that wasn't my intention.

Josh
same for me..wasnt my intention either. if you took it that way i apologise
Old 11-19-2007, 10:53 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by marylandmark
My point was more I think HELOC's are better than boat loans, credit cards, etc because you can write off the interest making your effective interest rate lower than most other types of financing and that just because you can take 20 years to pay if off doesn't mean you have to.
I see. For me it made it easier because the boat has all the amenities to be classified as a second home with interest deduction.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:34 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

I Wouldnt Ever Wrap Up A Depriciating Asset With Equity From A "hopefully" Appreciating One !!
Old 11-19-2007, 11:47 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Try eboatloans.com. They are great to work with. We are a small boat dealer, so don't have our own financing available. I send customers to them a lot and they have always been happy. They did a note on my personal boat. Financed 80k on stated income. Faxed the documents back and forth, never left my office and got it all done.
Old 11-19-2007, 01:16 PM
LV
Gold Member
Gold Member

Key bank didnt ask for any of my financial docs, I called them one day, they pulled my credit, Fedx me the Loan docs to sign and wired the money all in about 3 days.Almost too easy.
Old 11-19-2007, 04:43 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Originally Posted by ENFORCER24
soo because my employer chooses to give me my bonus's and commisions in cash (more then half my income) i should not be able to finance a boat?
it happens in the mortgage world every day , i'm as patriotic as the next guy but for some reason our government chooses to tax extra income(bonus's and commisions) at about 35 percent. i think its a little steep and my employer does too

You should have to pay the taxes on the bonus's. If you were, you'd be able to verify your income.

Bonus/Commisssion checks are only taxed at the higher rate when you receiving them. It is just regular income when you do your tax return and you will be refunded accordingly.
Old 11-19-2007, 04:55 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Originally Posted by marylandmark
Those were the terms of a HELOC I had from Countrywide so it was on my house. I bought a RV with it (same as boat; worth 1/2 as soon as the pen hit the papers), sold the house and paid off the loan.

I had to be creative to get what I wanted before I could really afford to get it.

My point was more I think HELOC's are better than boat loans, credit cards, etc because you can write off the interest making your effective interest rate lower than most other types of financing and that just because you can take 20 years to pay if off doesn't mean you have to.

I took a $100K+ boat loan for 20 years because that had the lowest monthly payment and a lower interest rate than a sub-$100K loan, however in the 6 months I have had the loan I have sent them about $20K more than my payments have required.
You can write off boat loan or RV loan interest the same way. It qualifies as a second home as long as it has sleeping, cooking and bathroom facilities. ie, V berth, microwave, porta potti.
Old 11-28-2007, 08:38 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

hey i went through key bank stated they will only go up to 95 or 100k i settled in less then one week and i did not need a survey but anything over there amount is out of your pocket this was as easy as buying a car my mid score was 730s good luck

Quick Reply: financing with stated income or no documentation

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.