Your Insurance Agent!!!! >

Your Insurance Agent!!!!

Notices

Your Insurance Agent!!!!

Old 09-08-2008, 03:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your Insurance Agent!!!!

I have been on this forum for about 2 months now, I've had the opportunity to talk with and help several of you. I want you to know I am here to help with any of your Insurance needs.
Our Agency specializes in Performance Boats, we have several Companies to write with to get you the best rates for your individual needs. I am always available my office phones are transferred to my cell when I am not @ the office. We are @ most boating events such as La Boat show, Desert Storm Poker Run, Scope Poker Run, "ALL" Lake Havasu Boat shows etc... As a member of the Southern California Marine Association since 2004 as well as The Secretary of the Lake Havasu Marine Association and an avid boater myself I know how frustrating it can be to get all the other stuff taken care of so you can have a good time on the water with peace of mind. My goal is to make sure that your Insurance is taken care of and that you are "covered properly" and of course to make it as easy as possible. I want to be your Insurance Agent. Call me for a rate or with any questions you may have on your current policy .

Happy and safe boating!!!!!!

Jamie

Last edited by miss throttle; 09-08-2008 at 03:59 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 03:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by miss throttle
I have been on this forum for about 2 months now, I've had the opportunity to talk with and help several of you. I want you to know I am here to help with any of your Insurance needs.
Our Agency specializes in Performance Boats, we have several Companies to write with to get you the best rates for your individual needs. I am always available my office phones are transferred to my cell when I am not @ the office. We are @ most boating events such as La Boat show, Desert Storm Poker Run, Scope Poker Run, "ALL" Lake Havasu Boat shows etc... As a member of the Southern California Marine Association since 2004 as well as The Secretary of the Lake Havasu Marine Association and an avid boater myself I know how frustrating it can be to get all the other stuff taken care of so you can have a good time on the water with peace of mind. My goal is to make sure that your Insurance is taken care of and that you are "covered properly" and of course to make it as easy as possible. I want to be your Insurance Agent. Call me for a rate or with any questions you may have on your current policy .

Happy and safe boating!!!!!!

Jamie

Thanks to all that have been calling, I am more than happy to help.
Hopefully we can get some of you better rates @ renewal. Look forward to talking with more of you soon. boat:

Jamie
Old 09-10-2008, 04:35 PM
BRAD SCHOENWALD
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dont let the West Coast address keep from calling Jamie.

She knows boats and will make sure you are covered with the right product. We need to get Her to the Key West Poker Run and the Miami Boat Show, so call her up!
Old 09-10-2008, 07:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bcschoe
Dont let the West Coast address keep from calling Jamie.

She knows boats and will make sure you are covered with the right product. We need to get Her to the Key West Poker Run and the Miami Boat Show, so call her up!

Thanks Brad! I am working on coming to Florida, hopefully I can make @ least one of the events.
Old 09-11-2008, 11:01 PM
Registered

As many of you are calling, when I explain your policy and coverages I encourage you to ask as many questions as you like as I want to make sure you know and understand your policies.