Elton Porter Insurance Agency

Notices

Elton Porter Insurance Agency

Old 01-30-2009, 12:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Elton Porter Insurance Agency

Hi Forum Members,

My name is David Barbee and I head up the High Performance Marine Division at Elton Porter Insurance Agency, a company that has been in business since 1930. We represent and have direct contracts with a multitude of insurance carriers and we are licensed in 45 states. I have spoken with many of you over the years and many of you are current clients. As we approach the 2009 boating season, I would like to tell you a little more about our agency and what we have to offer.

Before getting into the specifics of our various High Performance Programs, I would like to tell you a little about myself and Ken Collier who is my business partner and General Manager of Elton Porter Insurance. Over the years, I have owned 18 high performance boats and enjoyed every minute of it!! Ken has owned over 30 high performance boats and has campaigned 3 race boats over a 5 year period in both the APBA and OSS racing circuits. Why is this important?? Very simply, with over 40 years of combined experience, we have a very good understanding of the High Performance Boating Industry and are very knowledgeable about the needs and concerns of our valued customers.

For example, we have very close relationships with our insurance carriers. Since Elton Porter Insurance is the largest High Performance Agent in the country for Markel American Insurance, I talk to their Marine Director on a daily basis which is a huge advantage when going to bat for our customers.

Another HUGE advantage we offer is customer service that is second to none!! In most cases, I will call or email you a quote within 30 minutes of getting your information. Of course, you also have the option of requesting a quote online by going to our website at:

Again, we offer a multitude of programs and options that are tailored to meet our customer's individual needs. We have great programs for boats under 26' with extremely competitive rates. For boats 26' and over, we offer the following:

American Insurance Companies with an A.M. Best rating of A or better
Cats and V-Hulls with speeds from 66 to 150 mph
Boat values up to $1,000,000
Liability limits up to $1,000,000 ($500,000 between 120 and 150 mph)
Uninsured Boaters Coverage up to $500,000
Agreed Value (ACV available, but not recommended)
No age limit on vessels (survey required for 10 years and older)

So, if you need a quick quote or just have a question, please give me a call. I would love to have the opportunity to earn your business!! For those of you that are current customers, thank you for your trust and allowing us to handle your insurance needs!!
Old 02-18-2012, 02:15 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Virginia Beach Insurance Agency
Hampton Roads Insurance Services

Get free quotes from local Virginia Beach Insurance Agent. Specializing in health, life, auto, home, and disability insurance.