Beware Before you buy Progressive >

Beware Before you buy Progressive

Notices

Beware Before you buy Progressive

Old 09-15-2010, 08:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Griff
I don't agree with anything Lewis supports, but that really does not matter to me.
I wouldn't let Progressive insure anything I own. There claim service sucks and they will do everything they can to depreciate anything they can.
+2
Old 09-15-2010, 10:20 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I know of two people that have gotten their kids (age 23-28) Progressive insurance after DUI's. Their rates are almost half what the competition is in that pool. They've been overly aggressive in underwriting to gain market share. Many of the companies that have done that over the years have ended up in trouble. I think Progressive handles the risks like Allstate, just be a hard a$$ when it comes to claims.

I wouldn't sign with Progressive if their rates were less than half of what a good company offered.

Last edited by VtSteve; 12-29-2010 at 02:52 PM.
Old 09-15-2010, 06:53 PM
Registered

Default progressive

Input appreciated. We don't need people like this. They are hippocrits following the beloved crazy Nancy Palosi. (how does she keep getting re-elected?) As far as Progrssive, if they insure your boat you need a faster one!
Old 09-16-2010, 09:02 AM
Registered

Wow ---- So intense !!!! Calm down - you will have a stroke!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdB9qsN7UTI
Old 09-16-2010, 11:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wjb21ndtown
Interesting points...

No one will insure my boat cheaper though... No one will touch their rates, and no one is easier to deal with. I go online, put my info in there, pay, and can immediately print my Id card. On top of that the next closest price is $200 more.

I hear some people complain that they're tough when you try to make a claim, but the value of my boat is so small that they would be silly to fight it. Personally, there aren't any negatives to using Progressive. I'd be happy to give my money to another company if they can come close to what Progressive offers me.
call stacey at wakezone and switch to american modern insurance. they just beat Progressive on my ins. by 50%

So I am cancelling my progressive ins policy tomorrow. Happy I am now too after reading this info
Old 09-19-2010, 08:25 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by VtSteve

You don't buy insurance for the low rates, you buy it for the insurance.
Absolutely...right on !!!
Old 09-19-2010, 04:01 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

Im not sure you guys are aware of this but progressive started out as a Sub Standard Insurance Co. a long time ago and if I remember correctly they only insured people who were a bad risk for a lot of money... thats how they made all there bucks...

Jim
Old 09-20-2010, 09:49 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Expensive Date
We need more threads like this.As Americans who support a country where everyone should do his share and not expect the government to provide for them.We can no longer do business with anyone who does not share these views.
Don't get me wrong.....I come here for boating...not politics; and I have no horse in this race....insure with whoever you think makes you happy....I have American Modern, myself....but.......may I ask...why has this country become so divided into "us" verses "them"? And why insist that "we" refuse to support a business based on a CEO's personal political views? If "you" don't want to support them for that cause...rock on, but please don't tell me who to spend my money with or risk being "un-American". I won't insure with them because I've never heard one good thing about their claim service. In my opinion....the most "American" of gifts this country provides all its citizens is the right to disagree. Never try to squash free thought. If everybody agreed...how could we ever have a good argument??
Old 09-20-2010, 10:34 PM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryan8886
I won't insure with them because I've never heard one good thing about their claim service.
That is the only reason that I will never use Progressive again and will continue to discourage others to.
Old 12-15-2010, 10:00 PM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Progressive will Phuck you if you have a claim.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.