*NEW* High Performance Program from Wozencraft Insurance

Notices

*NEW* High Performance Program from Wozencraft Insurance

Old 02-04-2011, 05:27 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up *NEW* High Performance Program from Wozencraft Insurance

Just in today...

Wozenencraft Insurance is proud to provide another excellent choice for high performance boat insurance. The company we are representing holds an A - Rating according to A.M. Best and has been in the marketplace offering yacht insurance for years.

The program isn't expected to officially roll-out till March 17th, but Wozencraft Insurance has the ability to rate-out and issue policies through this new program today!!!. Please allow us the opportunity to offer you a proposal at: http://www.wozencraftinsurance.com/

Here are some of the policy highlights (as of today):

- Cats & V's up to 130mph!
- Boats up to 20 years old (at eff. date)
- Survey only required over 15 years
- Florida Use & Storage during non-hurricane months (hurricane mos. 6/1-11/1)
- Agreed Value
- Poker Runs acceptable
- Lay/ups available

We are proud to offer this new program as well as many other performance programs through American Reliable, American Modern, and many others.

Wozencraft Insurance has specialized in high performance boat insurance for 13 years. We know the products well and can offer good coverage for a reasonable price.

Please contact my assistant Stacy @ Wozencraft Insurance to show you what we can offer or submit your info. on our website at: http://www.wozencraftinsurance.com/

We look forward to offering this new high performance boat insurance program as well as other programs that specifically fit your situation. If you have questions regarding the insurance company backing this fantastic program, or any other questions, please don't hesitate to PM me, or email myself or Stacy.

[email protected]
[email protected]

Cheers,

Devin Wozencraft

Last edited by Wozencraft; 02-09-2011 at 07:32 PM.