Notices

Foremost

Old 12-08-2014, 10:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

with Foremost for two years now through Stacey and price has stayed the same......
Old 12-08-2014, 10:49 AM
Registered

Received 790 Likes on 372 Posts

Originally Posted by Here's Johnny
with Foremost for two years now through Stacey and price has stayed the same......
^^ ditto

maybe the folks who had the price hikes should post model, power, and year of there boat. see if there is any relation between price and what people are insuring.
Old 12-08-2014, 11:00 AM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

With Farmers / Foremost for a lot of years when we lived in the Midwest. It did increase a little over the years, but was minimal. Was the best coverage for the price.
Old 12-10-2014, 02:24 PM
Registered

ok I have 1989 Baja Sport 280 with twin stock Mercruiser 454 mags .I have good record and credit. Foremost told me every ones rate went up . I see Heres Jonnys rate didn't and we are in same region.
I am going to call Foremost again and ask them about what I have been told by them and what I am reading
What is everyone else in my region with foremost running ????
Old 12-10-2014, 04:54 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by hurryup
ok I have 1989 Baja Sport 280 with twin stock Mercruiser 454 mags .I have good record and credit. Foremost told me every ones rate went up . I see Heres Jonnys rate didn't and we are in same region.
I am going to call Foremost again and ask them about what I have been told by them and what I am reading
I had foremost for 1 year on my house and that was it for me rate jumps and idiots to talk to
moved everything to Safeco 2 years ago
Old 12-11-2014, 06:04 AM
Registered

keep us posted what they say..... so far I have seen no real hike at all. Maybe a few dollars (I'd have to check last years invoice) but not a hike by any means...... just don't mention my name..... It sounds like for once I got lucky and they overlooked me.......lol........
Old 12-15-2014, 06:18 PM
Registered

here is what I found out.
I talked to Foremost again Friday and they gave me a few reasons for increase in price which I am forced to accept
I was told that I am in a fairly new program which many of you other go fasters may not be in ,I have a agreed value which means that in the event of total loss They will pay me the for the cost of my investment. In consideration to the NADA book of this particular model and year was almost half of my total loss coverage.They also said it had something to do with NY state insurance laws and finally said after they had done some market research Foremost wasn't charging me enough compared to other companies.I got 3 quotes from Boatus today starting at 1735 going up to 2315.The least of the quotes was not agreed value and the last was .looking at Foremost against boat us the coverage seems better with Foremost for far less money.I got message from someone here that would look at my policy and see if he could help Ill keep you all posted
It seems to be it is what it is for now
Old 12-16-2014, 06:16 AM
Registered

here is what I found out.
I talked to Foremost again Friday and they gave me a few reasons for increase in price which I am forced to accept
I was told that I am in a fairly new program which many of you other go fasters may not be in ,I have a agreed value which means that in the event of total loss They will pay me the for the cost of my investment. In consideration to the NADA book of this particular model and year was almost half of my total loss coverage.They also said it had something to do with NY state insurance laws and finally said after they had done some market research Foremost wasn't charging me enough compared to other companies.I got 3 quotes from Boatus today starting at 1735 going up to 2315.The least of the quotes was not agreed value and the last was .looking at Foremost against boat us the coverage seems better with Foremost for far less money.I got message from someone here that would look at my policy and see if he could help Ill keep you all posted
It seems to be it is what it is for now
When I started with Foremost a few years back I was told the "program" was brand new too, so I'm pretty sure its the same program. Second, I also have an agreed value policy, I'm pretty sure Stacy wouldn't let me do it any other way...... I think with insurance there are so many variables involved that it's hard to compare one person to another. For instance my policy not going up yet might be because when I came to foremost my rate was a bit high because of a small claim more then three years ago with another company. Now as the years pass and it becomes a non issue my policy should go down but stays the same. Possibly offsetting one another. But what do I know, I'm just rambling...... I say it is what it is and I am happy there are companies who are there to cover us in our hobby.
Old 12-16-2014, 08:54 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

I wonder if they write in TX? 2007 Baja 35 Outlaw with 525s. Clean record, no marine claims and 10+yrs experience with safety course to boot. Shopping my two houses too. Happy to take an email for quotes. [email protected]
Old 12-16-2014, 11:38 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 35 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by imartin
I wonder if they write in TX? 2007 Baja 35 Outlaw with 525s. Clean record, no marine claims and 10+yrs experience with safety course to boot. Shopping my two houses too. Happy to take an email for quotes. [email protected]
I have Foremost through Stacy at Wakezone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.