Old 10-02-2011, 07:41 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

561-358-5892 Give David a call!
Old 10-14-2011, 07:46 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

What kind of top speeds are the Smith Bros. 26 w/496 merc and Maxed out (? for power) getting? thanks.
Old 10-14-2011, 07:47 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by no limits
What kind of top speeds are the Smith Bros. 26 w/496 merc and Maxed out (? for power) getting? thanks.
They'll have to chime in........
Old 10-14-2011, 09:59 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Just wondering what the 26 has as a baseline. Very familiar w/the 26 Corsa and how it runs w/an extension box and without. Curious if this 26 is the same. I have seen Mike A.'s boat (old Freedom) run 83 with a 500 carb at a kilo run at Reggie's and a bravo on box. Drive height, I believe around 19 w/ a 4 blade Hydromotive. I realize that the Joker is built tough to handle punishment with lots of glass and rightfully so. I think the Smith Bros. would be a good start w/the 496, but what is drive height (w/o box) and what prop, right or left turn. And in comparison Maxed Out drive height (w/o box) and what prop and turn (l or r)? Top speed on these? I talked to Tyler (although he probably doesn't remember me) at the LOTO Shootout in 2010. He ran 89 on radar (I believe) and 92-93 on his GPS w/700-750 HP (13:1 compression) Bravo on box, not sure what prop or turn. Just curious for when I get tired of the old boat and get ready for a new 26 Joker.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jamrad
Brian i sent David 2 hood scoop to be placed on a sun deck way back in the summer i have tryed to call him many time to see of any progress on this install now im at the point were im so mad .....Where is my sun deck and scoops......summer is over and nothing what the hell is up with this bad business..He said he would have this all finished weeks ago...I hope this is just a miss understanding for i love your boats ........He could at lest return my calls. thanks hope you can find some info for me ....James
Hey Brian thanks for looking into my situation on my hatch for my 28 footer...yous are quick to help a man in need ....things got a bit mixed up on my part ... but im so happy to hear and see that all is goooooood ...let me just give a shout out to all that would like to own a truly awesome ride this boat will put a smile on your face rides like a dream.
Old 10-24-2011, 06:59 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hi Brian, Your 26' looks great. Reminds me of my 26' Corsa for sure. Was wondering who's seats are you using in your 26' PPI ? What about the bases ? Something you make up from aluminum or they sell? Thanks and keep up the great work.

Last edited by Btrhd; 10-24-2011 at 07:00 PM. Reason: wrong name
Old 10-25-2011, 04:44 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

PPI seats and we do the bases in aluminum in house. Thanks!