Let's see them.....

Notices

Let's see them.....

Old 12-05-2009, 12:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DonRoc
i know just a little over trimmed, lol.
Doc, when did you get this krypto?? Is this the one that was at trick marine?? People said the boat was in rough shape, looks like ya get her shinnin' again
Old 12-05-2009, 01:17 AM
Registered

damn John, you dont phuck around!!! you were talking about a kryptonite on friday night.....didn't know you worked that fast !!!!
Old 12-05-2009, 06:44 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by HiPerf2000
damn John, you dont phuck around!!! you were talking about a kryptonite on friday night.....didn't know you worked that fast !!!!
Nah I don't phuck around. You know how it is....I had to have something to do this winter. You better bring that beast of yours to the bay this year!

Did you ever make it to your party?...you didn't look like you wanted to leave anytime soon
Old 12-05-2009, 12:45 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Congrats John Put Some Big Power In It And It Would Run As Fast As Mine Used Too,,,,,Good Luck With It ,,,
Old 12-05-2009, 02:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mastercraft240
Doc, when did you get this krypto?? Is this the one that was at trick marine?? People said the boat was in rough shape, looks like ya get her shinnin' again
Mastercraft,

No, it was plumbers crack's boat, then Magic float took it on trade sold it and I ended up with it on a bank repo deal. The guy who had it lost out along with a lot of people on the condo flipping that was going on. So I drove to Alabama and got it. I cleaned it up but it was really solid when I got it. The engine made good power, but the rings are beat. It showed 57 hours on it and looked like it, but the engine was whooped. tons of blow by and leaking valves. I mean they had a spring on the oil dipstick to hold it in.... And the hour meter was unhooked. I put another 30 hours on it and think I put more oil than gas in it, lol. But it ran great, so I didn't want to rip it down in the summer. Having bigger plans for it anyway.
Being the second Kryptonite built I knew it could handle much better, so I re glassed the transom and raised the prop shaft 2", now it handles awesome. And is ready for some big power. The last one ran 104 mph and is still going strong. I want to see 110 or more out of this one.
Old 12-05-2009, 03:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jdub
Nah I don't phuck around. You know how it is....I had to have something to do this winter. You better bring that beast of yours to the bay this year!

Did you ever make it to your party?...you didn't look like you wanted to leave anytime soon
yea, got there around 11:30.....half the people already left. oh well, phuck em if they cant take a joke !!!

good luck with the boat. i'm sure i'll be down to check it out
Old 12-07-2009, 01:11 AM
Registered

Nice boat John , good luck and see you @ Lloyd in the spring
Old 12-07-2009, 06:55 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is a sweet shot Don.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Philm
That is a sweet shot Don.
Thanks, it was my last run for the season Oct 24th about 5:30pm I took my guys to round up some customers boats to winterize. I didn't have any pictures of my own. So I had them take some. It was freezing I had the Carhart on and was still cold. But not as bad as the customer who asked me to break in his boat in February so he would be ready for the season. That was a 23' Stingray which he put a V10 ilmore in it. He paid me to run the boat for 10 hours and break it in. I put on the snowmobile suit, and helmet. When we pulled to the doc at the Ramada everyone inside thought we were nuts.... If you get a chance, run the boat with a helmet, it is pretty cool. I do it on the early season cold runs..
Old 12-08-2009, 08:42 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Originally Posted by DonRoc
Mastercraft,

No, it was plumbers crack's boat, then Magic float took it on trade sold it and I ended up with it on a bank repo deal. The guy who had it lost out along with a lot of people on the condo flipping that was going on. So I drove to Alabama and got it. I cleaned it up but it was really solid when I got it. The engine made good power, but the rings are beat. It showed 57 hours on it and looked like it, but the engine was whooped. tons of blow by and leaking valves. I mean they had a spring on the oil dipstick to hold it in.... And the hour meter was unhooked. I put another 30 hours on it and think I put more oil than gas in it, lol. But it ran great, so I didn't want to rip it down in the summer. Having bigger plans for it anyway.
Being the second Kryptonite built I knew it could handle much better, so I re glassed the transom and raised the prop shaft 2", now it handles awesome. And is ready for some big power. The last one ran 104 mph and is still going strong. I want to see 110 or more out of this one.
You have #2, we have #1..cool

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.