Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Ill sell everyone on here a new Skater that runs on H2O...problem solved
Old 03-03-2011, 10:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by smoker62
Ill bring the boat, you can use it while I test run yours. You are a Masterbaiter right ? Giving its a fishing rig and all. Just dont get any spawn on the carpet.
Come for a ride.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hear ya Jay. The market is pretty soft right now. Hopefully you can sell it before summer so you can enjoy something else.

Couple years and I will start thinkiing about getting a different one, almost definitely going to get a cat. I think a sweet setup would be a Predator (AMT mold) 30' with a cabin and twin LS smallblocks and arnesons. Of course I am dreamin.
Old 03-04-2011, 01:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Philm
I hear ya Jay. The market is pretty soft right now. Hopefully you can sell it before summer so you can enjoy something else.

Couple years and I will start thinkiing about getting a different one, almost definitely going to get a cat. I think a sweet setup would be a Predator (AMT mold) 30' with a cabin and twin LS smallblocks and arnesons. Of course I am dreamin.
Phil, I like the track your on. I've been actively looking for an arenson boat. Would solve a BUNCH of future headaches and the rooster wouldn't be bad either

Actually, I know of a 30 predator with 300xs for sale...... CHEAP. Bet you could work out a hell of a deal. In the 70k range if I'm not mistaken. Let me know and I'll get you in contact with the guy. Are you working the ship? Im guessing thats why you're always on 12am -4am???
Old 03-04-2011, 03:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mastercraft240
Phil, I like the track your on. I've been actively looking for an arenson boat. Would solve a BUNCH of future headaches and the rooster wouldn't be bad either

Actually, I know of a 30 predator with 300xs for sale...... CHEAP. Bet you could work out a hell of a deal. In the 70k range if I'm not mistaken. Let me know and I'll get you in contact with the guy. Are you working the ship? Im guessing thats why you're always on 12am -4am???
Wait , what?? You anticipate a bunch of future problems with the boat your trying to sell me??? Now theres a good sales pitch, LOL.
Old 03-04-2011, 05:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mastercraft240

Yeah Im working right now, in South Korea. Building a few new drillships over here, talk about BORING. But it was a significant pay raise for me.

I would love to move up to one right now, but am not really in the spot to do it this moment. Plus, I will probably need to have one built because I want I/O's because they are easier to upgrade, and I need a cabin for the girl. I already talked to Arnaldo about building me a 30' with smallblocks.

Which one is for sale? The yellow one? If it is, I am pretty sure it has a cabin, I would like some pictures of the cabin area on them, I cant seem to find any.

I do love the lines of those hulls.
Old 03-04-2011, 05:08 PM
Registered

Wait , what?? You anticipate a bunch of future problems with the boat your trying to sell me??? Now theres a good sales pitch, LOL.
I'll sell you mine. Faster, better looking, nicer interior and cabin.
Guarentee no problems for 20 minutes.
Old 03-04-2011, 05:51 PM
Registered

I'll sell you mine. Faster, better looking, nicer interior and cabin.
Guarentee no problems for 20 minutes.
Yeah, I still think of Big Bird when I see Jays boat.
Old 03-04-2011, 07:28 PM
Registered

Yeah, I still think of Big Bird when I see Jays boat.
Hey now. It's a different yellow, I'm tellin' ya!! Its mroe of a goldish yellow than a school bus yellow. Ya gotta seee it. With the blue interior.... pretty bad ass. The boat gets looks everywhere. Bravo and cats are a different than v-hulls and bravos. On a cat, they take quite a beating since its constantly leaving and reentering. Also bravo's are on most cats 36 feet and under because VI's are simply too heavy. So the combination of weight and constant re-entering is just murderous on cats.
Old 03-04-2011, 07:32 PM
Registered

Yeah Im working right now, in South Korea. Building a few new drillships over here, talk about BORING. But it was a significant pay raise for me.

I would love to move up to one right now, but am not really in the spot to do it this moment. Plus, I will probably need to have one built because I want I/O's because they are easier to upgrade, and I need a cabin for the girl. I already talked to Arnaldo about building me a 30' with smallblocks.

Which one is for sale? The yellow one? If it is, I am pretty sure it has a cabin, I would like some pictures of the cabin area on them, I cant seem to find any.

I do love the lines of those hulls.
Chit phil.... when're you getting back to the states? This is the one I'm referring to.
http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre......&highlight=

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.