Latitude 28SS or 28OSF (Red/Cream) - ALLSTAR Marine >

Latitude 28SS or 28OSF (Red/Cream) - ALLSTAR Marine

Notices

Latitude 28SS or 28OSF (Red/Cream) - ALLSTAR Marine

Old 03-25-2008, 12:03 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Latitude 28SS or 28OSF (Red/Cream) - ALLSTAR Marine

Just out of the mold at the Latitude Factory. Latitude 28SS or 28OSF. There is still time to make the decision on this boat regarding configuration and power. This boat is going to produce a very classy performance center console based on the base colors.
For additional information contact:

Fred Brady
ALLSTAR Marine - Latitude Sales
[email protected]
Mobile: 410-320-9220
www.allstarmarineonline.com
www.latitudepowerboats.com
Attached Thumbnails Latitude 28SS or 28OSF (Red/Cream) - ALLSTAR Marine-latitude-28ss-red-28-0001.jpg   Latitude 28SS or 28OSF (Red/Cream) - ALLSTAR Marine-latitude-28ss-red-28-0002.jpg   Latitude 28SS or 28OSF (Red/Cream) - ALLSTAR Marine-latitude-28ss-red-28-0003.jpg  

Old 03-25-2008, 12:04 PM
Registered

Default Latitude 28SS or 28OSF (Red/Cream) - ALLSTAR Marine

Additonal Photos:

Fred Brady
[email protected]
Mobile: 410-320-9220
Attached Thumbnails Latitude 28SS or 28OSF (Red/Cream) - ALLSTAR Marine-latitude-28ss-red-28-0004.jpg   Latitude 28SS or 28OSF (Red/Cream) - ALLSTAR Marine-latitude-28ss-red-28-0005.jpg   Latitude 28SS or 28OSF (Red/Cream) - ALLSTAR Marine-latitude-28ss-red-28-0006.jpg  

Old 04-18-2008, 10:22 PM
BRD
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh my !??!??!?! What is the difference between the two configs. ??? What power is max ?
Old 04-21-2008, 07:52 AM
Registered

Default Latitude SS and OSF Differences

BRD,
Sorry for the delay in response. The primary differences between the SS and OSF configurations are as follows:

SS
Radar Arch w/Aft Bimini
Dual Racing Bolster Seat
Aft Stationary Launch Seat

OSF
T-Top w/Canvas Top
Leaning Post w/Live Bait Well
Folding/Removable/Delete Rear Seat
S.S. Rod Holders (Screwless)

Keep in mind although the SS (Super Sport) and OSF (Offshore Sport Fish) Latitudes target two different markets. All Latitudes are built according to customer specifications with regards to power, configurations, interior/exterior colors, graphics, and options. This enables a customer to personalize their Latitude to their individual boating application and desires. The maximum power for the Latitude 28 is 600HP.

Thanks for the inquiry Team Latitude.
Old 04-21-2008, 10:40 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks ! Is the 28 the 28 foot hull , or the 25 foot hull ?
Old 04-21-2008, 01:27 PM
Registered

The Latitude 28 is an entirely new designed boat. This boat is a very dry boat even in the roughest of conditions primarily due to the aggressive reverse chines. The Latitude 28 includes the swim platform in the length of the boat. The Latitude 35 is the only former Powerplay mold.
Old 04-22-2008, 07:58 PM
BRD
Registered

Where will the 28 "demo" boat be the beginning of May ???
Old 04-23-2008, 06:58 AM
Registered

BRD,
The Latitude 28SS will be back in the Miami, Florida area following the Texas International Boat Show and the demo for Fevermike and Driven1 in Apollo Beach the beginning of May. Are you interested in the Mercury Verado or Evinrude E-TEC powered Latitude 28SS? I would be glad to arrange a demo of either boat and tour of the factory for you if you are going to be in the area. If not, let me know what you have in mind and Team Latitude will do our best to accommodate you.

For more information contact:

Have a good day.
Fred Brady
[email protected]
Attached Thumbnails Latitude 28SS or 28OSF (Red/Cream) - ALLSTAR Marine-28-0030.jpg   Latitude 28SS or 28OSF (Red/Cream) - ALLSTAR Marine-28-0034.jpg   Latitude 28SS or 28OSF (Red/Cream) - ALLSTAR Marine-28-0041.jpg  

Old 04-23-2008, 03:44 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by allstarmarine
BRD,
The Latitude 28SS will be back in the Miami, Florida area following the Texas International Boat Show and the demo for Fevermike and Driven1 in Apollo Beach the beginning of May. Are you interested in the Mercury Verado or Evinrude E-TEC powered Latitude 28SS? I would be glad to arrange a demo of either boat and tour of the factory for you if you are going to be in the area. If not, let me know what you have in mind and Team Latitude will do our best to accommodate you.

For more information contact:

Have a good day.
Fred Brady
[email protected]
Are Mike and I getting to drive the Verado boat or e-tec boat? I would be ordering with twin 300 verados, so hopefully we are getting the verado boat for the test. But either way I will be happy. Spoke to Orlando it sounds like the April 30th is going to be the day.
Old 04-23-2008, 07:22 PM
Registered

DRIVEN1,
Orlando will be bringing a Black Latitude 35SS with Twin Mercury 300HP Verados and the Blue and White Latitude 28SS with Twin Mercury 225HP Verados for you and FEVERMIKE to demo next week. Team Latitude had a last minute change in plans regarding which Latitude 28SS was going to the Texas Boat Show. I read on another thread here on OSO that FEVERMIKE may have some scheduling issues. I will have Orlando give you and he a call to attempt to make this demo work for all involved. Team Latitude is excited for this opportunity and value your opinions. If I can assist in anyway please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Sincerely,
Fred Brady
[email protected]

Quick Reply: Latitude 28SS or 28OSF (Red/Cream) - ALLSTAR Marine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.