Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > LaveyCraft
The Good, the Bad, and the F*CKING ugly!! >

The Good, the Bad, and the F*CKING ugly!!

Notices

The Good, the Bad, and the F*CKING ugly!!

Old 08-11-2011, 12:55 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Berts 29 Lavey is really nice, its well balance, rides on top of the waves, tracks very straight, handles the rough very well. I did not even drive it to get a good feel for his boat being a passenger.

I am looking for a 29 Lavey cabin version - year model 2000 to ???? with Power or no power - with drive or no drive - its all fine by me but has to be a single motor set up. Time frame is open but I think not to many 29 single engine cabin Lavey's were made so it might take a while to find one thats worth buying.

I would rather do my own power and drive but not a deal breaker if the boat has motor / drive. Hull has to be in good shape with no issues nor damage. Send me a message if you have any info on a 29 cabin . Thanks

- Bert call me on that Dallas location that we talked about. Good luck with your sale. Nice boat / mid cabin - if it was not a mid cabin I would be all over it.

Last edited by BUP; 08-11-2011 at 01:11 PM.
Old 08-11-2011, 10:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

John,

Sorry I got really tied up at work, I'll hit you up this weekend.

Originally Posted by BUP
Berts 29 Lavey is really nice, its well balance, rides on top of the waves, tracks very straight, handles the rough very well. I did not even drive it to get a good feel for his boat being a passenger.

I am looking for a 29 Lavey cabin version - year model 2000 to ???? with Power or no power - with drive or no drive - its all fine by me but has to be a single motor set up. Time frame is open but I think not to many 29 single engine cabin Lavey's were made so it might take a while to find one thats worth buying.

I would rather do my own power and drive but not a deal breaker if the boat has motor / drive. Hull has to be in good shape with no issues nor damage. Send me a message if you have any info on a 29 cabin . Thanks

- Bert call me on that Dallas location that we talked about. Good luck with your sale. Nice boat / mid cabin - if it was not a mid cabin I would be all over it.