its realquiet in here lately >

its realquiet in here lately

Notices

its realquiet in here lately

Old 08-12-2008, 08:37 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default its realquiet in here lately

whats been happening out on the lake this year. Ive been out twice since April !!
Old 08-13-2008, 12:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Otis,

You missed the excitment on Sunday afternoon when that storm came down the lake.

Eye Witness Account: From My Family Members In The Village:

Mastercraft Parasail Boat, roll's over in bad weather, with chute still attached. The chute was dragging the boat down the lake. The rope broke sending the parachute with on person attached sailing in the air from Paulist Fathers to the tip of the Antigua resort. The guy landed 500ft off shore then got tangled up on someones dock. He was banged up but OK

Second boat with chute attached couldn't make any forward progress with the 40 mile per hour winds to bring the parachute down. The line snapped as well sending the two people attached sailing through the air and then skipping over the water by the Antigua Resort. These two people got hung up on the dock 5 houses down from the first chute.

Thank God EveryOne Was Safe!!!!!!!!!!!

Mountains????
Powerlines????

I Still Can't Believe The Parasail Operators left the people stranded 2.5 miles away from the village forcing the bruised and battered customers to find there own way back to the rental office???????

I'm not starting trouble but, this could have been the second tragedy for this company since the Ethan Allen.

From A Concerned Citizen, That Won't Be Parasailing Any Time Soon!!!
Old 08-14-2008, 10:44 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BRIAN73
Otis,

You missed the excitment on Sunday afternoon when that storm came down the lake.

Eye Witness Account: From My Family Members In The Village:

Mastercraft Parasail Boat, roll's over in bad weather, with chute still attached. The chute was dragging the boat down the lake. The rope broke sending the parachute with on person attached sailing in the air from Paulist Fathers to the tip of the Antigua resort. The guy landed 500ft off shore then got tangled up on someones dock. He was banged up but OK

Second boat with chute attached couldn't make any forward progress with the 40 mile per hour winds to bring the parachute down. The line snapped as well sending the two people attached sailing through the air and then skipping over the water by the Antigua Resort. These two people got hung up on the dock 5 houses down from the first chute.

Thank God EveryOne Was Safe!!!!!!!!!!!

Mountains????
Powerlines????

I Still Can't Believe The Parasail Operators left the people stranded 2.5 miles away from the village forcing the bruised and battered customers to find there own way back to the rental office???????

I'm not starting trouble but, this could have been the second tragedy for this company since the Ethan Allen.

From A Concerned Citizen, That Won't Be Parasailing Any Time Soon!!!

Wow, surprised they let people go up in that kind of weather...and then to leave them stranded...Unbelievable!!!!
Old 08-15-2008, 07:43 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Killer Bee is back in action and King sting will be soon. I can see the blue lights already.
Old 08-15-2008, 08:56 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

what did you do to king sting ?? i saw it going down the road this week
Old 08-16-2008, 07:52 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Originally Posted by otis311
what did you do to king sting ?? i saw it going down the road this week
The motors were due for an overhall. Jimis getting paid to work on his dads boat.