Notices

magic boats

Old 01-17-2011, 10:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by aberg
6-8 inches each way running at 70 mph
Is it so bad, its a 2006.?
Cougar builds that now but how was it 2004-2006????

Really like the look of it =)
Not sure about any of the Cougar built 34's, my only experience is with pre-Cougar built units. They do a whole lota shaking.

Eliminator, Hustler, and several others make similar style boats.

National Liquidators has a repo 34 Scepter right now with some big flat top 540ci motors. Not priced all that great, but who knows what the bank will take. I saw it there the other day and it is pretty clean. Not sure running big hp with bravos on a 34' boat is "ideal". More like "acceptable".

Shad
Old 01-18-2011, 12:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ShadBurke
Not sure about any of the Cougar built 34's, my only experience is with pre-Cougar built units. They do a whole lota shaking.

Eliminator, Hustler, and several others make similar style boats.

National Liquidators has a repo 34 Scepter right now with some big flat top 540ci motors. Not priced all that great, but who knows what the bank will take. I saw it there the other day and it is pretty clean. Not sure running big hp with bravos on a 34' boat is "ideal". More like "acceptable".

Shad
Ok Now i see that boat also. 94k. what could it be worth??
It is a little puzzled about the construction quality and if they are so poorly assembled so they shake like you said.

No propellers on the boat and what is it, 34 Bravos or 5 blade?
What speed can be expected in such boat with twin 800hp?
Cant find any info aboute Flat top engines on google, What base are they build them on except cmi headers and blowershop compressor and so on??

Nice boat anyway
Old 01-18-2011, 05:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by aberg
Ok Now i see that boat also. 94k. what could it be worth??
It is a little puzzled about the construction quality and if they are so poorly assembled so they shake like you said.

No propellers on the boat and what is it, 34 Bravos or 5 blade?
What speed can be expected in such boat with twin 800hp?
Cant find any info aboute Flat top engines on google, What base are they build them on except cmi headers and blowershop compressor and so on??

Nice boat anyway
Flat Top is a Lake Havasu builder who is very good on quality builds. Not cheap as I understand it. Their phone is (928) 854-4957. Give them a ring and they will fill you in on their builds. The National Liquidator boat exterior looked pretty clean (8.5 out of 10) with a little dock scratch on the rear corners and a few on the sides but no big deal. Trailer looked real good. Havasu boats end up on the beach a bit so the sponsons have some wear.

If you want me to run down there and shoot some pics and get the "dirty" on what the bank "may" accept, give me a ring (310) 403-8205. They are 5 minutes from my house and I can see if the props are in the boat.

There is a youtube video of a 34' running 119 with twin 1,000hps with built bravos (so they say). See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnEATBmwKY0. Not a bad video except for the wind noise and the drunk tat dude being an ass.

Call the Magic factory and they should be able to tell you what that boat should run with twin 800hp's.

Shad
Old 01-21-2011, 02:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ShadBurke
Flat Top is a Lake Havasu builder who is very good on quality builds. Not cheap as I understand it. Their phone is (928) 854-4957. Give them a ring and they will fill you in on their builds. The National Liquidator boat exterior looked pretty clean (8.5 out of 10) with a little dock scratch on the rear corners and a few on the sides but no big deal. Trailer looked real good. Havasu boats end up on the beach a bit so the sponsons have some wear.

If you want me to run down there and shoot some pics and get the "dirty" on what the bank "may" accept, give me a ring (310) 403-8205. They are 5 minutes from my house and I can see if the props are in the boat.

There is a youtube video of a 34' running 119 with twin 1,000hps with built bravos (so they say). See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnEATBmwKY0. Not a bad video except for the wind noise and the drunk tat dude being an ass.

Call the Magic factory and they should be able to tell you what that boat should run with twin 800hp's.

Shad
Ok, · It would indeed be very nice of you.
I live in Sweden has some way to go if I should watch it .. haha

calling you =)

Thanks

Last edited by aberg; 01-24-2011 at 01:54 PM.
Old 01-22-2011, 12:54 PM
Registered

Default Subject 34 Magic on Liquidators.

34 Magic cat on Liquidators.
Engines Below average condition, what can be bad, anyone know?
Engine hours is about 112 on the engines if you believe the meters.
She is missing her propellers, type and pitch?

Many questions here and i apologize for, but I want to know a bit about the boat and this forum must be the best place to go
Like the boat and the look,

Last edited by aberg; 01-22-2011 at 02:23 PM.
Old 08-20-2011, 07:57 AM
Registered

The boat is going like a bad ass and 100++mph is no problem at all. I like it a lot

Last edited by aberg; 08-20-2011 at 01:40 PM.
Old 08-21-2011, 12:59 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i see that u have it for sell
Old 01-14-2012, 08:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BRET
Sort of.
Raylars 525 496 kit is about 10K less than a new 525.
I don't know what a 600 hp motor costs from Raylar.
I am going to use an XR drive with either pkg. About 10k new with HP gimbal.
Did you end up getting one and putting some Raylar power in it? Just curious what it was capable of doing with 600+ HP. Not in the market right now but have been sniffing around a bit and these (28 Magic Scepter Open Bow) catch my eye.

I already have the Raylar HO600, would it be possible to buy a hull only and what could I expect to pay for it?
Old 01-16-2012, 09:28 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Baja_man
Did you end up getting one and putting some Raylar power in it? Just curious what it was capable of doing with 600+ HP. Not in the market right now but have been sniffing around a bit and these (28 Magic Scepter Open Bow) catch my eye.

I already have the Raylar HO600, would it be possible to buy a hull only and what could I expect to pay for it?
Yes I got the boat. I'm putting a 625 Ilmor in it as we speak. Been buying parts for it for a year and finally got most of what I need.

Bought a Teague Platinum drive with a sporty lower, a Merc ITS transom and imco internal steering. Also bought new Livorsi Platinum carbon fiber gauges and GPS speedo as the ones it came with were faded.
Should be together by February.
I am hoping to get high 80's out of it.
Anybody know what prop I should start with?
Old 01-16-2012, 10:02 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BRET
Yes I got the boat. I'm putting a 625 Ilmor in it as we speak. Been buying parts for it for a year and finally got most of what I need.

Bought a Teague Platinum drive with a sporty lower, a Merc ITS transom and imco internal steering. Also bought new Livorsi Platinum carbon fiber gauges and GPS speedo as the ones it came with were faded.
Should be together by February.
I am hoping to get high 80's out of it.
Anybody know what prop I should start with?
I'd like to see some pictures of what you have. I am also interested in your opinion on these as you are coming from a Baja to a Magic...similiar to my situation. There is an 28 open bow listed for sale with a 710 Ilmor and claims 90 mph.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.