Chattanooga ??

Notices

Chattanooga ??

Old 08-15-2006, 10:36 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chattanooga ??

Well its less then 2 months tell the race in Chatt.Are we still on for a Magnum reunion then,and if so how many still want it or cant make it? I know a lot of things can change in the last 8 months since we started taulking about it,but time is running out if we want to start putting it together.I think we had about 7 boats in feb.and that would work for the first one,but any less and i dont think it would be worth Pops time to inclued us in his program with all he has to do.I for one would like to see it happen but its up to everybody to say if your going to be their,SO LETS HEAR FROM YOULL.If you cant make it ok,and if your figuring on going lets hear from you so we can see how many Mags we got and if its worth while to plane on going.I taulked with Magnum 27 in Sarrasotta and they were still interested in it so thats 1,im still planning on it so thats 2,now lets hear from the rest of you. Mel
Old 08-16-2006, 10:01 AM
Registered

Default Re: Chattanooga ??

Everyone chime in and lets see a boat count
Old 08-19-2006, 05:09 PM
Registered

Mangnum 27, did you ever get your motor rebuilt. if you don't know who this is, i'm Scott's buddy that had the yellow pantera from Athens that came down to your place. hope to see you run in Chatt. this year. If dad decides not to throttl give me a hollar. HA
Old 08-20-2006, 02:05 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 79 Likes on 32 Posts

after all my crying last week i think i will be ready, i have the motor all put back together and my new exhaust and tail pipes on the way..............as long as i dont have catastrophic failer from now till tenn i will be there

i did all new oil lines and aero quiped every hose i have ...............
Attached Thumbnails Chattanooga  ??-magnum-015.jpg   Chattanooga  ??-magnum-017.jpg   Chattanooga  ??-magnum-018.jpg  

Old 08-31-2006, 09:58 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Ok its been two weeks since i asked how many for Chatt.and it looks like we still have 2 boats and 1 maybe.I figured it was going to cost me about $2000.oo to do this,with exspence on the trailer,fuel on the road,motels for at least 5 nights,food,and fuel for the boat,and other misc.that always seem to show up.I guess what im trying to say is with 2 boats an 1 maybe its not worth it,so dont look for Vixen we wont be thier.