Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Powe...=p4506.c0.m245
Old 09-21-2008, 02:19 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

This boat has a vin that comes back on the Coast Guard site as,, MIC Company Address City State
LPZ LEGENDS PERFORMANCE LLC PO BOX 160 MARINE CITY MI
That is were the Short Circuit Mag was from ??????????
Old 09-21-2008, 05:14 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default e-bay boat

Spoke with the owner earlier this year trying to find out who did his interior work..he told me it did come fron the shop that built Short Circut. This is a beautiful Boat.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:35 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Just wondered if this is the same people , they dont have very good feedback on ebay.
Old 09-22-2008, 09:54 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Magnum Owner

The Magnum owner I think is Michael Schafer oput of Alonac Mich. and is the person who is selling it. Bud
Old 09-22-2008, 11:35 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Thanks Bud,, the ebay feed back said they had a problem selling a boat last year,, this what the buyer said. [Boat Was Advertised As In "Very Good Shape" However it's a PROJECT BOAT!!] Don't know what boat this was, but with the new vin # on this Mag it must have been tied up in that mess with that guy who had the Short Circuit here in Michigan ???????? By the pic's on ebay this Maltese dose look great.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:37 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

------This Magnum was built in the same shop that the people who bought Short Circuit from Skip worked out of. They didnt have anything to do with S/C other than to screw it up. No way they had anything to do with building or racing S/C. Skip and Chuck deserve the kudos for the original Short Circuits racing successes which were many.
------I watched this Magnum get restored from distance, you might say, and at the time felt that a good job was being done. I would hate to malign this owners beautiful Magnum without knowing all the facts. Lets not jump on any bandwagon for his sake. I knew the mechanics and riggers in that shop and they were OK guys who also were taken advantage of. The work "they" did was good as far as I know.........Bill S
Old 09-23-2008, 10:41 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by olredalert
------This Magnum was built in the same shop that the people who bought Short Circuit from Skip worked out of. They didnt have anything to do with S/C other than to screw it up. No way they had anything to do with building or racing S/C. Skip and Chuck deserve the kudos for the original Short Circuits racing successes which were many.
------I watched this Magnum get restored from distance, you might say, and at the time felt that a good job was being done. I would hate to malign this owners beautiful Magnum without knowing all the facts. Lets not jump on any bandwagon for his sake. I knew the mechanics and riggers in that shop and they were OK guys who also were taken advantage of. The work "they" did was good as far as I know.........Bill S
Thanks Bill for the info !! Skip & Chuck made Short Circuit ROCK, and had nothing to do with it's demise. Great to here that it's in a good hands now. This Maltese looks great, will see how it dose on ebay in this market we have today.