Notices

Info on Hot Nuts

Old 09-02-2008, 02:36 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by JeppeU
Hello Magnum lovers

Thank you for a great forum for Magnum fans.

I'm considering bringing a 27 sport over to Europe and like the 3 man setup of Hot Nuts thats in the classifieds. I've read some about its early days here in the forum but has anyone seen it lately? What's the shape, is it a good buy?

The seller claims it's in great shape but it's hard to see from the pictures.

Thanks,
Jeppe
Hi Jeppe,

That would be great if you bring a Mag 27 to Europe. I see you are a boardmember at our swedish community www.boatsite.se I may know a nice project for you...

MangeW
Old 09-08-2008, 03:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ;2671877
Hi Jeppe,

That would be great if you bring a Mag 27 to Europe. I see you are a boardmember at our swedish community www.boatsite.se I may know a nice project for you...

MangeW
Hi Mange,

That's right, I've been looking for a Magnum for some while and have tried to find one in Sweden but without luck.

I guess the project you mention refers to the -78 Magnum 27 Starfire for sale in Värmdö. Even though the seller calls it Sprint?! I've been considering it but the sport is just so much cooler.

According to the seller this Mag was originally ordered by the Gibbs Brothers, Bee Gees. Here are some pics.

Old 09-08-2008, 03:31 AM
Registered

Sorry about the size of the pics, I need to work on that.
Old 09-09-2008, 04:12 AM
Registered

Jeppe,

If you want a 27 Sport look for a "standard"-boat insted of a old race boat. I had a 1996 28 Pantera ex race boat and she had a hard time in US before I toke her to Sweden. You are looking for boats even 20 years older than that.

Maybe you can take a look at Mikes 3 man Magnum, I know he did a great job on that boat.

Otherwise buy a new (or mine) 28 Arrow.

Mange

This gray one with a KE572/680hp
Attached Thumbnails Info on Hot Nuts-shootout2008-289.jpg  
Old 09-09-2008, 07:08 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mange
Jeppe,

If you want a 27 Sport look for a "standard"-boat insted of a old race boat. I had a 1996 28 Pantera ex race boat and she had a hard time in US before I toke her to Sweden. You are looking for boats even 20 years older than that.

Maybe you can take a look at Mikes 3 man Magnum, I know he did a great job on that boat.

Mange

Goede Dag Jeppe en Mange,

Deze draad gaat in een verkooptransactie. Het beheer kon het verwijderen. Ga privé met uw berichten. Goed Geluk!
Old 09-09-2008, 08:11 AM
Registered

Question

Originally Posted by Crash-Box
Goede Dag Jeppe en Mange,

Deze draad gaat in een verkooptransactie. Het beheer kon het verwijderen. Ga privé met uw berichten. Goed Geluk!
Hey Crash box, Is this german / deutsch??

Telefunken?

Maybe this can help you guys who think Europe is one (1) country :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe

//Mange
Old 09-09-2008, 09:41 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 79 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Mange
Jeppe,

Mange

i sent him all the pics i had of mine.......You could get mine real cheap...(20,000)us ....I have one big project and i am starting another one this winter, i could use the cash to buy parts......
Old 09-09-2008, 03:20 PM
JCG
Registered

nocigarette,

Could you send me the pics and info of your boat as well? My email is, [email protected]. My dad used to own a 27' magnum in the 70's and we're trying to locate one, for a good price, to bring to P.R. Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the O.T. guys!

Julian
Old 09-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Registered

Mark, They Finally Got The Old" Ship On It " Back In The Water This Past Weekend. Still Lokks Good, He Put A Ton Of $ In It.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:26 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by butch ryan
Mark, They Finally Got The Old" Ship On It " Back In The Water This Past Weekend. Still Lokks Good, He Put A Ton Of $ In It.
Butch are you sure it's not this Mag, Emerald City sold it to a guy on Grosse Ile. Fast Break looked just like Ship On It.
Attached Thumbnails Info on Hot Nuts-scan0013fb.jpg   Info on Hot Nuts-scan0014fb1.jpg  

Quick Reply: Info on Hot Nuts

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.