Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Registered
    My Boats:
    1973 Magnum Sedan 27'O/B

History of 25' MAGNUM

I had a ride on my friends 25' IMP single big block today, he insisted that this hull was a splash of the 25 MAGNUM, any comments.................HIGH LIFE

My Boats:
    1969 Cary "The Cigarette", 2008 24 Banana Boat
    Quote Originally Posted by HIGH LIFE View Post
    I had a ride on my friends 25' IMP single big block today, he insisted that this hull was a splash of the 25 MAGNUM, any comments.................HIGH LIFE

I think IMP was making some version of the Magnums in the midwest during the 70's. What is the beam of that boat?

Registered
    My Boats:
    1973 Magnum 25', 1969 18' donzi 2+3, 1977 searay 23' custom center console
    what did it run with the single big block? i just picked up a 1973 25 sportster that were looking at putting a single 454 with upgraded pistons, heads and a bigger cam. Its gonna be a 1.50 bravo one. any thoughts on what kind of speed were looking with that kind of combo? im no familiar with these hulls but i hear they are preety good boats.

Registered
    My Boats:
    1973 Magnum Sedan 27'O/B

Imp 25'

This boat is rigged w/ 310 h.p. 454 w/ Bravo. Speed was app. 52 GPS. I'll try to get some pictures.

Registered
    My Boats:
    1973 Magnum Sedan 27'O/B

Imp 25'

Charlie, Forgot to add , beam is 8'. Are you going to Borden Light Poker Run ? I'll be there with my '73 MAGNUM SEDAN w/ twin 300X o/b. Cell #781-844-8082. Hope Steve shows up W/ his new BANANA. Michael "HIGH LIFE"