Looking for 28' Maltese "Conspiracy"

Notices

Looking for 28' Maltese "Conspiracy"

Old 09-18-2009, 09:48 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike A.
Actually, with the help of others on OSO we found the 35' Cigarette "Conspiracy". It is owned by the Dunsmore family out West and they still run it in ski races. The boat looks as beautiful today as it did 30 years ago. I would love to buy it back as a present for my dad!
I know it's the Magnum section but since you brought up 35' Cigarettes, this one is still in NJ (from I what I understand). My favorite 35' (next to the Spirit 35' raceboat).
Pictures courtesy of Jigsaw89
Attached Images   
Old 09-19-2009, 08:40 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 67 Likes on 35 Posts

yes the wild turkey boat, sits near ocean beach marina area, great restoration. passed me on the bay a couple weeks ago looks awesome.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:05 AM
Registered

Received 200 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike A.
Actually, with the help of others on OSO we found the 35' Cigarette "Conspiracy". It is owned by the Dunsmore family out West and they still run it in ski races. The boat looks as beautiful today as it did 30 years ago. I would love to buy it back as a present for my dad!
Mike......Just do it. You dad will be so pleased.

Now....let me say I will look for it but I already know I have looked before and couldn't find it, but if you are patient, I will keep looking......FOR WHAT??

I have the film of the water test of Conspiracy, the 35 Cigarette.

From the trailer backing under the lift, to the fitting of the props, to the water running shots. I watched this film a couple of years ago and we, (HORBA) put it on a DVD.....I'll try to fnd it again.

Speaking of Gary Stewe....here is his 35...Nasty.
Attached Thumbnails Looking for 28' Maltese "Conspiracy"-nasty-35-cigarette.jpg