Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Registered
    My Boats:
    1972 Magnum Marine 27 Sport

Weight of 1972 MM 28 foot sedan

Hi out there. Just trying to spec out a good used trailer for my boat. Does anyone know the wieght of my boat. It is a 1972 MM 28 foot sedan with two small blocks and volvo outdrives. I got offered a good deal on a trailer but I want to make sure it works thanks. PS the Trailer is a Magic Tilte Model TMC 2442 1990 model. Any info is appreciated. Thanks

Platinum Member Platinum Member 27sedan's Avatar
    My Boats:
    '72 Magnum Sedan
    the spec sheet for my sedan says 5500 lbs
    do you have photos to share?

Registered
    My Boats:
    1972 Magnum Marine 27 Sport
    I do not have acces to put up photos yet. I want to get the boat straight first anyway.

Registered
    My Boats:
    1973 Magnum Sedan 27'O/B

trailer

MAGNUM27 guy,Are there any other #with GVWR rating ? Do you have an old registration ? In Ma. I get charged per 1K # of weight for trailers. Last year I bought a 8K # tandem Loadmaster, my friend has his MAGNUM SEDAN w/TW small block and Volvo drives on a triple axle 10K # alum. Be careful to measure from where the transom sits to the bow eye, for balance. Will you be traveling far with it ? P.S. the SEDAN is 27'..........Michael "HIGH LIFE"