Original upholstery

Notices

Original upholstery

Old 05-09-2010, 02:32 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Original upholstery

Can someone please tell me the width of the candy stripes for the original uphostery on a Magnum 27 sport. Also I am looking for a pair of original engine hatch hinges for the same boat. the Half which is on the boat is chrome cast Bronze or brass and is marked on the underside as Chris Craft no 21.Should I need to replace the two swivel seats (I Have the bases already) and may yet find the seats, but if I do need two more would anyone have a pair that they may wish to sell please.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:07 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

-------I have two swivel and forward+backward seat assemblies (no seats and no bases) out of a 1974 24 DONZI Spitfire. They are in mint condition. Even the plastic lock knobs that lock the swivel appear new. Im pretty sure that these are exactly the same as what would have come in your Magnum. $165.00 for the pair. Call me at 810-326-0490..........Bill S
Old 05-12-2010, 02:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Default Magnum seats and upholstery

Many thanks for your responce but I have the seat mounts but it`s the buckets which I may need if the last owner cannot find them in his store. I still hope that someone can help me with the width of the original candy stripe upholstery on the 27 sport as used in 1970 -Kalaazar
Old 05-12-2010, 07:54 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Size of stripes and hinges

I will take a measurement and sent them to you.,also picking up some old Magnum parts tomorrow ...will let you know what is there. Bud
Old 05-12-2010, 10:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 151 Likes on 77 Posts
Default 27 sport cable end brackets

Originally Posted by mr vinyl
I will take a measurement and sent them to you.,also picking up some old Magnum parts tomorrow ...will let you know what is there. Bud
Bud, let me know if you come across the lifeline cable end brackets, I need 2 both ends. also, what type of cable was used for the lifeline? was it SS wire cable? ...I'm still looking also for the side vent grilles.....possibilities hopefully?
Old 05-13-2010, 07:26 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Default Magnum Upholstery

Originally Posted by mr vinyl
Once again Bud you are the man !
Many thanks, I look forward to hearing more from you when you are ready.
Ian