Notices

27 Sport seats

Old 08-22-2010, 01:11 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HIGH LIFE
Kalaazar, the pair I have are the same as the one's that Bud had. "HIGH LIFE"
High Life, thank you for comming back again. Please can you give me a price if they are the same as Bud has in his picture.
If you can take a picture and load it into your " MY Pictures" folder, then highlight it wiith a right click, go down to send, click, send as an email, then attach to an email to [email protected] that woul be great . Any problems, give me a shout. Thanks
Kalaazar
Old 08-22-2010, 01:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Kalaazar
High Life, thank you for comming back again. Please can you give me a price if they are the same as Bud has in his picture.
If you can take a picture and load it into your " MY Pictures" folder, then highlight it wiith a right click, go down to send, click, send as an email, then attach to an email to [email protected] that woul be great . Any problems, give me a shout. Thanks
Kalaazar
Sorry High Life you have already given me the price, I must learn to read some time. As these mouldings have to be shipped to the UK where in the US are you please. Also could you give me a package size for the two with a weight for the freight company
Old 08-22-2010, 06:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Kalaazar, My zip is 02043. I have a company that I use, I'll talk with him. email me your address. Michael "HIGH LIFE"