Notices

Maltese FS

Old 04-22-2012, 06:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Maltese FS

We've all seen this boat FS numerous times during the past year . . .but never at this price . . is this for real?

Too bad it is a BBC powered boat . . .

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/boa/2971510808.html
Old 04-22-2012, 07:51 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Scam

This is a scam...boat is in Canada. Bud
Old 04-23-2012, 06:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mario L.
We've all seen this boat FS numerous times during the past year . . .but never at this price . . is this for real?

Too bad it is a BBC powered boat . . .

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/boa/2971510808.html
Yes aswell this boat is in Grand bend ontario canada
its about one hr from me and also one hr from port huron border in Mich
Old 04-23-2012, 08:10 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by mr vinyl
This is a scam...boat is in Canada. Bud
I knew it was a scam but I sent a reply to craigslist asking for more info. I have not heard anything back. I just wanted to see what angle they were trying.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:58 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

The Scamers reply

Well the scamer replied this is what he had to say.. This a typical reply, and it's free of all liens and encumberances.

[Sorry for my late reply but i had no internet access.The boat is not sold yet . It is in outstanding condition . There are no structural or electrical problems with this boat. Both hull and interior in nice condition .No mechanical issues with this engine at all. It starts easily and restart easily all day. It has ALWAYS been properly maintained and never run hard or abused.There aren’t any service indicators or warning lights on. For the winter, the boat always gets acid washed on the bottom to remove any algee .Also it has been winterized each year .Trailer is in very nice condition and the tires are almost new with plenty of tread left. The interior is in good condition. It has a clear and clean title, free of all liens and encumberances.
I have to let you know that i left town a few days ago because i have to help my daughter organize her wedding, and i may stay here a while, but this is no problem because i`ll sell it through AT4U services. I guess you used AT4U before, if you didn`t let me know because i met people that never used it and i will explain how it works in detail. I want to sell it now because i need the money for my daughters wedding so if you are interested in buying it let me know.Also if you need more info or photos please don't hesitate to ask.

Yours truly,
Frank]
Old 04-26-2012, 01:22 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Scam

Well he changed it a bit...he will use the money for his daughters wedding. That is so nice...Bud
Old 04-27-2012, 05:45 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 255 Likes on 110 Posts

Found this originally listed on the Magnum Marine Brokerage listing. Called on it and spoke with a seller listed and the sold it to someone here in Michigan over a year ago. She has been trying to get the listing pulled for Magnum. The rest is all a goose chase. Does the plate on the truck on the Craiglist listing look like a Michigan plate??
Old 04-27-2012, 08:55 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Drake22.250
Found this originally listed on the Magnum Marine Brokerage listing. Called on it and spoke with a seller listed and the sold it to someone here in Michigan over a year ago. She has been trying to get the listing pulled for Magnum. The rest is all a goose chase. Does the plate on the truck on the Craiglist listing look like a Michigan plate??
The pic's the scamer used in this ad were from when it was listed in Michigan.. Once you post something on the net you never know where your pic's will show up again.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:01 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Tell him that you also live in Nigera and have a big suitcase full of cash just waiting for him

Jeff
Old 04-30-2012, 12:59 PM
Registered

Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 1:37 PM
To: Me
Subject: Re: Bass Tracker Boat '98 - $4000

The boat is not sold yet . It is in outstanding condition . There are no structural or electrical problems with this boat. Both hull and interior in nice condition .No mechanical issues with this engine at all. It starts easily and restart easily all day. It has ALWAYS been properly maintained and never run hard or abused.There aren’t any service indicators or warning lights on. For the winter, the boat always gets acid washed on the bottom to remove any algee .Also it has been winterized each year .Trailer is in very nice condition and the tires are almost new with plenty of tread left. The interior is in good condition. It has a clear and clean title, free of all liens and encumberances.
I left town a few days because i will became a grandfather for the second time and i have to take care of my nephew until my daughter returns from lying-in hospital. I may stay here a while but this doesn't mean that i cannot sell the boat. I will use AT4U services. They will take care of the sale in my place. I guess you've heard of AT4U before, but if you didn`t let me know because i met people that never used it and i will explain how it works in detail.

Regards,
P.S see more photos bellow:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1103809...Mqc4tzThpPvnAE
Edward

That’s great, I would like to purchase the boat with a wire transfer of $10,000 as my bank will only allow me to do 10k Increments. You seem like a trust worthy seller so when the wire transfer goes through ill expect 5500 dollar to be returned back to my offshore account. I will leave the remaining $500 dollars for your troubles. I will then have a shipping company to tow the vessel from your location. And as well my daughter she’s 14 years old having her first child. It’s great to be a grandfather.

Does this sound feasible?

Thanks again.

Let me know what you guys think as this is what i replied back to him. I just had to sign up to this forum after i did a google search for this at4u service. i thought you guys would get a kick out of it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.