Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Magnum Marine
High Life memorial run!! who can make it?? >

High Life memorial run!! who can make it??

Notices

High Life memorial run!! who can make it??

Old 06-25-2012, 12:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking High Life memorial run!! who can make it??

July 14th, anyone coming up for the high life memorial run? come join us and enjoy the day.
it will be a noyzee fun run in memory of mike (High Life) his kids are going to be there, and a few of his family. we are going to do a run up the coast to a spot that i have reserved dock space and we can raft at least 20 boats (last run mike was with us we only had a small spot but we still got 10 boats in so we will be in good shape.

the run will be easy to do from either local ramp or shooting over from boston area.

the run will start at kernwood boat ramp then to misery island/cocktail cove where we will float around for a half hour- an hour and wait for anyone coming from other locations. we will then do the run up the coast to glouchester to the mad fish grill. they will have dock space for us and they will have bar and tables all set up for use (i need a close people count so they can be sure to have the wait staff set up)
from here will will decide where to next. it will depend on the water conditions as we will have all types of boats but we will either go back to kettle cove and raft up swim hang out, or over into boston or if water is real nice we could go out and around over to newbury port. either way it should be a great time.
anyone in??
all suggestions are welcome as well.
let me know thanks

i will try to make a basic map of the first part of the run. i will be spending the night on the boat after the run where ever we end up so anyone wanting to stay is welcome, also if you want boat slips i can arrange at least 4-5 boats at my marina, it is $2 per foot per night. and i can also get lists of local hotels etc.
anyone wanting to meet up at my house is also welcome. its easy to find and you could follow me to boat ramp there is a parking lot at end of my street that will hold any size boat (like a curtain white outer limits)
kernwood boat ramp is all brand new i dont think there will be any restraint on tides. misery island has mooring so its a easy spot for final meeting place. my personal mooring will hold myself and atleast 3-4 other boats then there are 20+ other morings so its an easy spot.
it should be a good time. as of now im going to plan on meeting at the ramp about 10-10.30 then shoot to misery till about 12-12.30 then head on up.

please let me know if your in, how many people so i can have this set up well.
thanks for the suport. any money raised will go to the same charity that the high life stickers is going to and that will be donated at the motorcycle memorial run that we will be doing for my friend cory who died last year in motorcycle crash in august.
so come out and enjoy the day and donate to a good cause.

thanks for the support.