1972 Pristine V-Windshield Sport

Notices

1972 Pristine V-Windshield Sport

Old 01-21-2013, 02:52 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default 1972 Pristine V-Windshield Sport

I have located a one owner fresh water Magnum Sport...250 hrs on 350 Chris Craft engines with trim-able drives.Boat is being cleaned up so the owner can spread his Dads ashes in lake Michigan.The pictures that are attached are from 12 years ago,just after the hull was repainted...the for sale sign was from then also.Currently the boat is not for sale,the owner is planning on enjoying it like he did with his Dad. The boat has been in storage for the past 10-12 years,with the engines pickled correctly. He cleaned the plugs,oiled up the cylinders and it fired up on the 1st try.
If you are interested in this Magnum and if it comes up for sale P/M me and I will keep you name on file.I saw the boat last week and feel that its selling price will be North of $28,000.
As you know we are building The Official Magnum Registry which hopefully will have most of the Magnums from the 16,s to the 30 's listed.
If you are in interested in located a Magnum P/M me also and I will check my inventory on what is available out there.Just last Summer the Purple Sport,15 years in rack storage became available and a Magnum aficionado purchased it and is currently enjoying it. There are many more available based on what type of work you want to do from $4,000 to $65,000.

Bud
Attached Thumbnails 1972 Pristine V-Windshield Sport-boat-pic-1.jpg   1972 Pristine V-Windshield Sport-boat-pic-2.jpg  
Old 01-21-2013, 04:29 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow...I'm pretty tempted...
Old 01-22-2013, 07:24 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Bud,

Any more/better pics? I assume its the original gel, is it black and gold?

Aaron - go for it, make a nice pairing, one white one black.

- Marshall
Old 01-22-2013, 08:56 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default !972 V Windshield

The hull has been repainted 12 years ago,the top is original Gel with some touch up in back by the engine hatch. No idea why ...have photos that I took last week and I will post later. Trust me this is just like it came from the factory. Bud