Your thoughts on seating! >

Your thoughts on seating!

Notices

Your thoughts on seating!

Old 03-26-2014, 10:50 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 67 Likes on 35 Posts

Yes all is well, I'm back in my new home and look forward to doing some boating this year. I wish it wasn't so far I'd bring it out for the old school reunion I think you would enjoy seeing what I've done in person. This winter I'm going to rebuild the engines , I'm going to leave them stock ,just going to fresh'n up the bottom ends and do a valve job. It should then be completely finished. My wife says then you'll probably want to sell it then and start a new project isn't that the way . She said no more rebuilding boat it's to expensive your going to keep this one .But I'll tell you that if I didn't have the mirage I'd be coming out to see that 28ss with the big blocks that's in the classified I love that boat ! Tell to you soon .
Old 03-26-2014, 02:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 151 Likes on 77 Posts

Jim great job on the Mirage!............Glad your settled in "enjoy the summer!"
Old 04-09-2014, 08:18 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here's some pics with the life line installed[ATTACH=CONFIG]521778[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]521778[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Your thoughts on seating!-image.jpg  
Old 04-09-2014, 08:59 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looking great Cig. Awesome work!

Jeff
Old 04-09-2014, 09:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Thanks, putting that lifeline was a lot of work by using pictures as a reference, but the boat looks so much better with it.
Old 04-09-2014, 09:48 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by cig28
Thanks, putting that lifeline was a lot of work by using pictures as a reference, but the boat looks so much better with it.
Jim what a nice difference from when I had it, looks like a factory correct deck now....Mark
Attached Thumbnails Your thoughts on seating!-mirage-ecm2.bmp   Your thoughts on seating!-mirage-h2o.jpg   Your thoughts on seating!-mirage-new-deck.jpg  

Old 04-09-2014, 10:44 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Well done...like it was when it left the factory. Bud
Old 04-10-2014, 09:12 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Thanks guys , I know today's boats are supposedly built better or look nicer, but you guys know there is just something about these old school boats. There is nothing better than pulling up somewhere and people flock around your boat and just can't believe the age . I know that is more of a thrill for me than lets say pulling up in a new top gun. I believe you guys probably feel the same, that why we do what we do to keep these boats alive. A lot of people don't realize that the boat of today are around because of our boats. Lets not ever lose the passion for these old GEMS.
Old 04-11-2014, 01:25 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks guys , I know today's boats are supposedly built better or look nicer, but you guys know there is just something about these old school boats. There is nothing better than pulling up somewhere and people flock around your boat and just can't believe the age . I know that is more of a thrill for me than lets say pulling up in a new top gun. I believe you guys probably feel the same, that why we do what we do to keep these boats alive. A lot of people don't realize that the boat of today are around because of our boats. Lets not ever lose the passion for these old GEMS.
Totally agree...wish more people would correctly restore the old boats. Can't wait to see pics of the Mirage.
Old 04-11-2014, 04:29 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I Italy too...we have realized it!!
Well done
Giovanni

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.