a REAL project

Notices

a REAL project

Old 01-14-2016, 09:57 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default a REAL project

Any of you optimistic gluttons for punishment want to take this on? This boat has been like this for years. It's not mine, by the way.
Attached Thumbnails a REAL project-022.jpg   a REAL project-024.jpg   a REAL project-025.jpg  

a REAL project-023.jpg  
Old 01-14-2016, 10:25 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

looks like a lot of the hard work is done.
Old 01-14-2016, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

----How much and what goes with the hull and deck I see in the pics???.......Bill S
Old 01-14-2016, 12:22 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I only know that it's at East Pier Marina in North Tonawanda, and that the pieces occasionally move around the yard. I think their original plan was to step it. the stringers seem to have been modified for a single. I go looking for it every couple of years to see if its still there. Bill, you must be single. Most wife units I know would remove their man's nads if he brought this home. Mine tried when I brought home my gutted Sedan.
Old 01-14-2016, 03:28 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Best described as "an opportunity to express that inner creativity " and spend money like there`s no tomorrow`

Nice project though. Go on Bill, Jeff and Mark will help you !

Kalaazar
Old 01-14-2016, 11:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 153 Likes on 78 Posts

Hard to see if there are any hin#'s on the transom
Old 01-15-2016, 08:12 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The funny thing is that Mark has all the parts to complete it from stem to stern!

Jeff
Old 01-15-2016, 11:36 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

This is a marriage made in heaven and it would help to keep you off the Streets Mr Hall !!!

Pity I am not a little closer, I would also pitch in.

Kalaazar
Old 01-15-2016, 05:11 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 27sedan
I only know that it's at East Pier Marina in North Tonawanda, and that the pieces occasionally move around the yard. I think their original plan was to step it. the stringers seem to have been modified for a single. I go looking for it every couple of years to see if its still there. Bill, you must be single. Most wife units I know would remove their man's nads if he brought this home. Mine tried when I brought home my gutted Sedan.
Ha. My project list currently includes my Sedan, a 70 Plymouth Superbird clone (rolling chassis, collecting parts) a 53 Plymouth Suburban 2 door Wagon ( at the body shop, needs interior when it comes back) a 2000 Ram 2500 (at another body shop) and a 1998 Wrangler that I'm swapping in a 5.9 Magnum and stretching the wheelbase 14" on. And I need to finish the basement. For Christmas my wife bought me a 21 Dodge body tub that I am going to build into a lakes modified roadster. And in planning my trip to SoCal to pick up the latest project I found a 33 Plymouth that I was going to flip but she is now referring to it as her car. So it sounds like she won't let me get rid of it lol. That plus the fact that she makes more $ than me she is a keeper.
Old 01-15-2016, 06:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by murfman
Ha. My project list currently includes my Sedan, a 70 Plymouth Superbird clone (rolling chassis, collecting parts) a 53 Plymouth Suburban 2 door Wagon ( at the body shop, needs interior when it comes back) a 2000 Ram 2500 (at another body shop) and a 1998 Wrangler that I'm swapping in a 5.9 Magnum and stretching the wheelbase 14" on. And I need to finish the basement. For Christmas my wife bought me a 21 Dodge body tub that I am going to build into a lakes modified roadster. And in planning my trip to SoCal to pick up the latest project I found a 33 Plymouth that I was going to flip but she is now referring to it as her car. So it sounds like she won't let me get rid of it lol. That plus the fact that she makes more $ than me she is a keeper.
Is that all ? so what do you do with your spare time is what we need to know !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.