Well let's see how this rolls

Notices

Well let's see how this rolls

Old 04-18-2016, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well let's see how this rolls

Hello everyone,
Glad to see everyone is having great times with our boating fun. I have lowered the cost on my Sedan to what I believe is a fare price based on all the conversations and details we all read and pay so much attention to. As you know my Sedan is clean and in terrific shape. If anyone has any question I will be glad to take any calls or you can email me at [email protected].
I'm not going to post any photos at this time for I think everyone has seem her more then once. Boat is in Florida for the winter and I will be bringer her home to New York in a few weeks. Hope everyone is set for the summer. Joe T.
Old 04-21-2016, 07:37 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Because I love sedan's here are some pic's of this Magnum & a past post here on OSO. http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/c...ml#post4128627
Attached Thumbnails Well let's see how this rolls-mag-sedan-miss-b-4-2-.jpg   Well let's see how this rolls-mag-sedan-miss-b-1-2-.jpg  
Old 04-21-2016, 01:04 PM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

Hey Joe was Brian your dad its tripps. Nice ride Eric from the northport club 631 902 4665
Old 04-27-2016, 10:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Eric, Yes Brian was my dad and I remember you well. Last time I saw you we were both picking up cloth to replace the gas tank floors on our boats. Hope all is going well