Long shot - South Florida - Ft. Lauderdale - My Dad's red 25 Sport >

Long shot - South Florida - Ft. Lauderdale - My Dad's red 25 Sport

Notices

Long shot - South Florida - Ft. Lauderdale - My Dad's red 25 Sport

Old 06-01-2016, 11:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Long shot - South Florida - Ft. Lauderdale - My Dad's red 25 Sport

Posted a while back about what fun I had growing up in Ft. Lauderdale and my my brother and I racing my Dad's 25 sport up and down the waterways. I know it's a heck of a long shot, but curious if anyone knows what happened to my Dad's boat, anyone ever see it or remember it? We lived directly on the intracoastal in the Las Olas Isles, just north of the Las Olas draw bridge. The boat was easily seen hanging on davits from the intracoastal (we didn't know it at the time, but at that time in our lives we were quite spoiled Not so much any more LOL). In any case I want to say it was a '74 or '75 model he bought new from the factory. The build sheets from the era seem to indicate factory boats were sold through their Apeco Marine company and they don't list buyers names. It was a twin engine, red sides and red/white striped interior. I did a cheesy Photoshop of a green one to make it red to show what it looked like. I really don't expect to find it, but thought I'd try. Thank you.

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 06-11-2016, 04:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I own a 1973 twin engine red and white 25 Sport. It's currently in Illinois.