Notices

Miami Vice

Old 12-15-2007, 02:48 AM
Registered

Received 27 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Member23845
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky9G15e2TiY

Just posted this on the other Miami Vice thread.
Anyone know what type of Cat that was blown up?
Spend most of my day watching all these youtube videos, I was really produictive today.
Truly one of the best series of all time.
Wellcraft excalibur cat
Old 12-15-2007, 05:52 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AO31
Wellcraft excalibur cat
that makes sense, it was too small to be an Aranow, and i watched to see if it was season one, but not, from the scarab, so excalibur makes sense.
Old 12-15-2007, 07:15 AM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

I never knew Wellcraft made a Cat, guess you learn something new everyday, thanks
Old 12-21-2007, 09:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryan8886
I really fell in love with the go-fasts when I was a kid. We'd vacation in Saugatuck, MI in the summer. Usually in early August there was a run from Saugatuck to Grand Haven. The sight of all that power cruising up and down the river all weekend on their way out to Lake Michigan while the sound from the pipes echoed off the sand dunes is still clear in my head 25 years later.

No doubt about it though...that scene is probably one of the best that Michael Mann ever created! Before the days of mp3 and music downloads, I actually spent a half day in a real live record store (no one under 25 probably knows what that is ) tracking down a copy of that tune on....are you ready for this....a 45 single.
Hey Ryan, Know what you mean. Miami Vice's Friday night time slot meant I would miss some episodes. 1980's Cleveland Flats meant cruising the Cuyahoga River docking at D'Poos, ***ans and Shooters. Being single at the time I had to have my priorities straight...
Old 12-21-2007, 09:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by smokin' joe
Hey Ryan, Know what you mean. Miami Vice's Friday night time slot meant I would miss some episodes. 1980's Cleveland Flats meant cruising the Cuyahoga River docking at D'Poos, ***ans and Shooters. Being single at the time I had to have my priorities straight...
Censorship alert! Guess you can't use the 6th, 1st & 7th letters of the alphabet in sequence...Who Knew
Old 01-03-2008, 09:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AO31
Wellcraft excalibur cat
Thanks for the reply. Did a search not to many pictures on them.

FYI...was being productive today, it appears NBC has pulled all Miami Vice clips on YOUTUBE due to copyright infringement.

What's the world coming to.
Old 01-03-2008, 09:56 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

I guess I will have to watch my Miami Vice DVD's, this sucks, I cant believe they pulled them, whats next?
Old 01-04-2008, 12:58 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by smokin' joe
Hey Smokin,

Wish I would've been just a bit older back then ( I was in my teens through the 80's). Had to be really cool. I just bought this boat and I'm counting every long a** day until spring! Will likely be making it down your way this summer (Cedar Pointe, Put in, Kelly's). Any other good spots on western Lake Erie?

BTW- if you ever get bored some night, get the M/V Season One set and pop in the episode "The Great McCarthy"....some great race scenes in it.
Old 01-04-2008, 01:05 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Donzi 26zx
I guess I will have to watch my Miami Vice DVD's, this sucks, I cant believe they pulled them, whats next?
No freebies anymore. They gotta make back all the cash that got shelled out paying for rights to use all the music!

Those cheap bastardo!
Old 01-04-2008, 07:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ryan8886
Hey Smokin,

Wish I would've been just a bit older back then ( I was in my teens through the 80's). Had to be really cool. I just bought this boat and I'm counting every long a** day until spring! Will likely be making it down your way this summer (Cedar Pointe, Put in, Kelly's). Any other good spots on western Lake Erie?

BTW- if you ever get bored some night, get the M/V Season One set and pop in the episode "The Great McCarthy"....some great race scenes in it.
Thanks Ryan, I'll look for that episode. You already know the best hot spots in the Lake Erie Islands. Weekend dockage is tough without reservations but Middle Bass ( just north of Put in Bay ) generally has docks available at State Park with ferry service to the Bay. Besides Cedar Point, Sandusky Bay has dining dockage at Friday's and Lyman Harbor. Enjoy the ride over...

Quick Reply: Miami Vice

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.