Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Multi Media Gallery > Members On-line Video Section!!
Fountain Fever Hammering the Fox River >

Fountain Fever Hammering the Fox River

Notices

Fountain Fever Hammering the Fox River

Old 06-10-2008, 10:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it really wasnt as close as it looked. the camera makes it look alot closer. Around bends you always stay to the right, just like in a car. Also keep in mine we didnt even see one other boat out all that day...it was 58* as a high
Old 06-11-2008, 12:42 AM
Registered

Guess we are watching different videos, 3 wake jumps that if camara boat lost power you could have been on top of them, I won't even go on about other issues. I guess until you actually experiance or see the results of boating accidents you won't understand. Nice boat and good video, be safe!
Old 06-11-2008, 11:17 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Not safe at all,one little bobble and people get hurt.And the stay to the right theory,you already proved that that does not work since you were on the left alot of the video.

Last edited by 1HYPER1; 06-11-2008 at 11:26 PM.
Old 06-12-2008, 06:46 AM
Registered

Received 73 Likes on 33 Posts

Complete stupidity.
Old 06-12-2008, 07:14 AM
Registered

Thanks for sharing!!
Old 06-12-2008, 10:58 AM
Registered

Thats SMART. Just as these problems are coming up about the river and you start posting videos about running the river. Looks like there will be a new speed limit on the river.....
Old 06-12-2008, 11:27 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If people don't want to look at or listen to boats going up and down the river all day then they should move the hell out.
Old 06-12-2008, 02:29 PM
Registered

agreed..i cant understand why people would buy an offshore boat to drive slow. You buy it to drop the hammer and have fun. Alot of people here want to say that it was unsafe, but if you've never boated on the Fox River you just cant understand. People have been trying to put a speed limit on the chain since the 80s, so this is not a new thing. People water sking on a sunday down the river is by far much more dangerous than me out there "by myself" "on a return trip"
on a river i have navigated well over 100 times. so in another 10 years when people are still saying "better watch out or theres going to be a speed limit put in" ill be saying the same thing. With a speed limit the tourist dollars would be cut in half at the very least, so ill believe it when i see it
Old 06-13-2008, 04:22 AM
Registered

The casual observer from shore would have seen you jumping wakes, running side by side at high speed, navagating the left side of the river at high speed, and it would have reminded him of the a****** that cut him off, tailgated him, and swerved from lane to lane on the highway today. So, next time he see's me in my offshore boat I am that same a****** even if i am just going with the flow. If two blowboats collide and a person is injured or killed its just an unfortunate incident, but, if a high performance offshore boat is invloved in the same incident, not only is it major headlines on the news, but, its' that same a****** we saw the other day.
Old 06-13-2008, 06:38 AM
Registered

Received 73 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by snielsen
agreed..i cant understand why people would buy an offshore boat to drive slow.
The key word is OFFSHORE! You were running 70MPH in an offshore boat on a very narrow river. ON THE LEFT SIDE! How you can possibly justify this as safe is beyond me. This is why I will never boat on the Chain again. Absolute lunacy!

Quick Reply: Fountain Fever Hammering the Fox River

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.