Notices

Cat Killer Returns!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-26-2008, 08:09 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Pure Energy
Why do you guys insist on bringing a gun to a knife fight??? You show up at a poker run with twice as much horsepower as everyone else and then pat yourselves on the back for having the fastest boat and then critisize the other boats because they could not keep up. Furthermore, poker runs are geared towards private boat owners. They do not have the resources or sponsors as you,a manufacturer.
That is my only gripe, (actually like the R&D he has done for Vee's). If you want to show up at a santioned speed event, even if at a poker run,(first to bridge, etc), throw down the challenge ahead of time and show up. If you want to beat a bunch of fast pleasure boats out to have a good time, hell, show up at a sailing regatta and then you can lap everyone! Think of how that will play, "Cat Killer lapped every cat at the race in Boston Harbor today. (No mention it was a bunch of Hobies.)
Old 06-26-2008, 08:15 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Ratickle
Think of how that will play, "Cat Killer lapped every cat at the race in Boston Harbor today. (No mention it was a bunch of Hobies.)
ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Old 06-26-2008, 08:21 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Croozin2
ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Thanks, it just drives me nuts. Even the "Little Blue Stingray" tosses it out and plans on showing up to try to back it up (we all hope).
Old 06-26-2008, 09:37 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I understand bringing a race boat to a PR, I got it! Maybe it would be better to show up and run stock 525's and let the 1200hp cats run all over him. My point is WHAT IS ANY OTHER MFG's DOING!!!!!!!!!!!! OK showed up in a race boat, at least they showed!!!!!!!

Would it have been better not to show at all and let the Bad azz cat leave behind all the other stock boats!!!! I think we can agree any boat capable of speed over 140mph is not a stock pleasure boat.

I really do understand and see both sides, I side with Fountain since they are promoting the sport we all hold dearly in a time when very few other MFG's and doing nothing to promote our sport.

Maybe instead of putting Fountain down, people should harass the Mfg of their boat to show up at some events!!!!!
Old 06-26-2008, 10:17 AM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by Panther
You do know that ScottB runs the Geico boat, right????
Dont believe that this "ScottB" is the Scott B that throttles the Gieco boat. He would have an AMF aviatar if it was.
Old 06-26-2008, 10:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great promotion boat...Rock on guys.
Old 06-26-2008, 10:59 AM
Registered

Thanks for sharing the video, fountians are sick!!! I rode in a 42' with 1075s that Powerboats NW had at desert storm and man it was a sweet ride, we did 135mph. fast for a v-bottom
Old 06-26-2008, 11:23 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Wahoo ATV
Dont believe that this "ScottB" is the Scott B that throttles the Gieco boat. He would have an AMF aviatar if it was.
Ah hah, you are correct!!! Oversight on my part!!!
Old 06-26-2008, 11:42 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Just curious...if the name of the boat was Weekend Warrior (or some other random name) would everyone be so worked up over this? CK is an extremely fast boat and even with engine "problems" still finished 2nd at the PR to the TZ Bridge. Also, I knew at least a week in advance that the CK was going to be at the NYC PR...saw postings on here about it, so I'm a little confused why people have said that it was a surprise that they showed up?
Old 06-26-2008, 11:51 AM
Registered

Well,business IS business and they just got two pages of free advertising on THE boating forum.Don't really care for the blowing their own horn but if it helps to keep 'em going to the bank to make deposits...so be it. CK is sick though.Just my .02

Quick Reply: Cat Killer Returns!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.