Notices

Everyone is in trouble now :(

Old 07-15-2008, 10:34 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by nova26
Why did you post that on OSO???
why not .
this is something that people should know about .
do you have a problem with this ?
are you one of them ??????
Old 07-15-2008, 11:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mikebrls
why not .
this is something that people should know about .
do you have a problem with this ?
are you one of them ??????
FYI!! THIRD GENERATION HOME TOWN BOY FARM RAISED AND HAND SPANKED FROM ROLLA MO, PHELPS COUNTY, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, THANKYOU VERY MUCH! IF I WANTED TO WATCH THAT CHIT I WOULD TURN ON THE NEWS.

DAN
Old 07-15-2008, 12:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by nova26
FYI!! THIRD GENERATION HOME TOWN BOY FARM RAISED AND HAND SPANKED FROM ROLLA MO, PHELPS COUNTY, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, THANKYOU VERY MUCH! IF I WANTED TO WATCH THAT CHIT I WOULD TURN ON THE NEWS.

DAN
The problem is the news doesn't tell the complete truth.

Thank you for posting...this is a good vid that really gets your blood boiling.
Old 07-15-2008, 02:13 PM
Registered

This is f-in ridiculous. Why would someone even be looking for crap like that to share? That was a wasted minute of my life. I hope none of you guys bothered watching the whole thing.
Old 07-15-2008, 03:43 PM
Registered

Sad

Last edited by Aboutme3; 08-26-2008 at 09:48 AM.
Old 07-15-2008, 04:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bruin_d
This is f-in ridiculous. Why would someone even be looking for crap like that to share? That was a wasted minute of my life. I hope none of you guys bothered watching the whole thing.
THAT WAS SENT TO ME BY AN OSO BROTHER ....
UNFOURTONATLY IT'S INGNORANT PEOPLE THAT DONT UNDER STAND SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND WANT TO DENY WHAT IS RELY GOING ON IN THIS WORLD . JUST LIKE PEOPLE DENIED "" HITLER "" UNTIL IT WAS TO LATE AND THEN SOMTHING WAS DONE AFTER KILLING MILLION'S OF PEOPLE.
IF YOU CAN'T UNSTAND IT DON'T BOTHER POSTING SOMETHING YOU HAVE KNOW IDEA ABOUT
Old 07-15-2008, 05:03 PM
Registered

so what would you suggest we do with the info you have posted ?
Old 07-15-2008, 05:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mikebrls
THAT WAS SENT TO ME BY AN OSO BROTHER ....
UNFOURTONATLY IT'S INGNORANT PEOPLE THAT DONT UNDER STAND SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND WANT TO DENY WHAT IS RELY GOING ON IN THIS WORLD . JUST LIKE PEOPLE DENIED "" HITLER "" UNTIL IT WAS TO LATE AND THEN SOMTHING WAS DONE AFTER KILLING MILLION'S OF PEOPLE.
IF YOU CAN'T UNSTAND IT DON'T BOTHER POSTING SOMETHING YOU HAVE KNOW IDEA ABOUT

I'm not sure that you understand it. You are actually helping them accomplish their goals by sending this crap out. I understand it perfectly. I have spent the majority of the last 5 years in the middle east doing my best to get rid of these idiots. I hope that you are one of those people who just like to put random stuff up to get a rise out of people because if you aren't... I am done with this thread. You're an idiot.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I got this email sent to me today, reminded me of this thread.

Can this be so??? Remembering helps!

I STRONGLY URGE each one of you to repost this as many times as you can!

Each opportunity that you have to send it to a friend or media outlet...do it!

A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality that they imagine that America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves.

Pause a moment, reflect back.

These events are actual events from history.

They really happened!!!

Do you remember?

1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40.

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by Muslim male extremists between th e ages of 17 and 40.

3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

8. In 1988 , Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take down the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by Muslim male extremists between the of 17 and 40.

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and m ur dered by- - you guessed it-- Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

No, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you? So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people...
Absolutely No Profiling!

They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winner and former Governor Joe Foss,

but leave Muslim Males between the ages 17 and 40 alone lest they be guilty of profiling.

According to The Book of Revelations:

The Anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, he will destroy everything.

And Now:
For the award winning
Act of Stupidity
Of all times the People of America want to elect, to the most Powerful position on the face of the Planet --
The Presidency of the United states of America

A Muslim
Male
Extremist
Between
the ages
of 17 and 40.

Have the American People completely lost their Minds, or just their Power of Reason ???

I'm sorry but I refuse to take a chance on the 'unknown' candidate Obama...

Let's send this to as many people as we can so that the Gloria Aldreds and other stupid attorneys along with Federal Justices that want to thwart common sense, feel ashamed of themselves -- if they have any such sense.

As the writer of the award winning story 'Forrest Gump' so aptly put it,

'Stupid
Is
As
Stupid Does.'
Old 07-15-2008, 08:55 PM
Registered

Mike-

i would dare you to go over there and find out the truth, your an *******,

Quick Reply: Everyone is in trouble now :(

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.