Notices

Everyone is in trouble now :(

Old 07-22-2008, 11:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Boomer you are right. This video dosn't portray the majority, but none the same the extreamists must be beat. It's proven it dosn't take a majority to really do damage. Think about it this way how many of us would get to enjoy our rides if god forbid the Nation of Islam had any influence on the laws of the land. What replace bikinis with scarves covering faces? Replace your Lifeline vest with a personal flotation turbin???? (actually that could be funny imagine a turbin coming unraveled and getting caught up in a prop that'd be one rag head out of the way.)

Last edited by Enforcer30; 07-22-2008 at 11:36 AM.
Old 07-22-2008, 01:36 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Enforcer30
Boomer you are right. This video dosn't portray the majority, but none the same the extreamists must be beat. It's proven it dosn't take a majority to really do damage. Think about it this way how many of us would get to enjoy our rides if god forbid the Nation of Islam had any influence on the laws of the land. What replace bikinis with scarves covering faces? Replace your Lifeline vest with a personal flotation turbin???? (actually that could be funny imagine a turbin coming unraveled and getting caught up in a prop that'd be one rag head out of the way.)
I agree 100%, it just erks me when an american see's these video's over seas and interprets them as the entire countries mind set, which makes our own people start to belive the rest of the world hates us, which couldnt be further from the truth

i'll tell you what got me, my marine friend came home with alot of stories and pics, and 99% of his pics were young kids and iraqi citezens smiling and hugging US troops, shooting a peace sign....

Last edited by Boomer35; 07-22-2008 at 01:38 PM.
Old 07-22-2008, 01:36 PM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Here's the description for the OSO video section.

On-line Video Section!!
Offshoreonly's Video Section offers video of some of the most exciting boating scenes ever caught on film

It doesn't say, "Exciting boating scenes and Watch Terrorist Chop People's heads off!"

While I agree that this video is a wake up call and I am in favor of having more American's and fellow OSO members see it, there is a proper place for it. Here on OSO it is clear that the place would be in the Bilge.

Put it in the bilge already or this boating video section will be flooded by every member with an agenda.

Last edited by Marginmn; 07-22-2008 at 01:53 PM.
Old 07-22-2008, 03:24 PM
Registered

Makes me wonder whats gonna happen 12/21/2012
Old 07-22-2008, 05:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MacGyver
Makes me wonder whats gonna happen 12/21/2012
Not Sure but my fuel tank will be full. Just so We can do what we love.
Old 07-22-2008, 06:32 PM
Registered

I'm not sure Shawn, but 12-21-2012 I hope your talking about a snowmobile tank. The water is really hard in MI in Dec.
Old 07-22-2008, 06:58 PM
Registered

Yeah I thought about that after-the-fact on the way home from work.
Unfortunately common for me. Thus my uncanning ability to improvise. Mental note: head to Florida on the 18th. Unless Gore was right. then I'll stay here

Last edited by Shawn D; 07-22-2008 at 08:46 PM.
Old 07-22-2008, 09:38 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by mikebrls
OK SO SOME PEOPLE DONT LIKE WHAT I POSTED AND OTHER'S DO . THAT'S GREAT EVERYONE HAS THERE OPINION
BUT THE PEOPLE THAT ARE BAD MOUTHING ME BECUASE I POSTED THIS MOST LIKELEY ARE NOT WELL INFORMED. THAT'S OK
THAT'S WHAT MAKE'S THE USA SO GREAT .
I NEVER SAID I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING I JUST POSTED SOMETHING I THOUGHT OTHER'S SHOULD SEE IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT WATCH IT .
LOOK AT WHAT TAZZ HAD TO SAY HE DID SOME RESERCH AND CAN BACK THE STUFF UP SO THERE IS SOME TRUTH TO THIS ,
LIKE IT OR NOT
IM DONE HERE I WONT PLAY THESE GAME'S ANYMORE WITH PEOPLE THAT ONLY CAN CRITISIZE AND NOT FACE THE TRUTH .......
GOOD LUCK
PEACE FOR ALL
MIKE
Pretty gutsy thread Mike! Sometimes it is very difficult for people to accept the truth. I am glad you posted this wake-up call and I am glad to see those who give their support like Tazz and the others.

We're in the end times according to the Word of God. When you see a "one world government" aka United Nations (new world order), a one world religion---the religion that will NOT accept or be tolerant towards other beliefs especially Christianity.

One day soon if you do not accept the "one world religion" then you will pay with your life---funny, that's how the Islamic religion of the Koran operates!!!. Soon the world system will be run by one man---everyone is going to think he is a great man with real answers. This man will require for each person to have special ID's...all able to keep track of each person thru computers/GPS, etc.

It's time to wake up gang!!!
Old 07-24-2008, 04:44 PM
Registered

A Wake Up Call For Stupid Uneducated Fat Pig Headed Know It All Americans
Old 07-24-2008, 07:22 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Wake up calls are only usefull if they are somewhere they will be seen. If you know to go look for it, you don't need the wake up!
Everyone needs to be reminded of 9/11.
PS
Apache, Fountian, Reggie.

Quick Reply: Everyone is in trouble now :(

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.