Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Registered

Banana Deep Impact Quad 350

Registered
    My Boats:
    08 Donzi 35 ZR
    Those engines sound awesome

Gold Member Gold Member littledcsrodshop's Avatar
    My Boats:
    28 Saber, 15 Allison, 22 Velocity
    Sweet video clip !!

"Yes this is random" But kinda cool b/c my father recieved a picture just yesterday on his cell from a good friend of ours , who is also one of our guys at the shop of a Deep Impact with Quad (might I say white) mercs. sitting in the keys.. They were passing through on bikes & stopped by to check it out b/c although he knows nothing of boats he does know a hotrod when he sees one & he couldn't resist sending us a snapshot (mainly to rub it in that he was in the keys while we were up here in TN @ work in a dusty shop) He talked to Richie about the boat & then called to tell me about it & to give me Richie's email address as if I could even afford to fuel it once a season..

I'm not even sure what size the boat I am refering to is , but if I'm not mistaken he said that particular boat ran high 80's ?? Is that correct ?? Ifso thats smoking !!

Sounds like they should make an attempt at a certain other center consoles recent record.. "Oh no did I say that outloud ?"

I will go ahead & pre-volunteer myself to go along as a light weight extra 150lb. ballast if needed..

Registered
    My Boats:
    Avance
    these DeepImpacts run real hard, you have to consider the overall size and then you'll see they run real hard....did I mention how comfortable they are...

Platinum Member Platinum Member Jassman's Avatar
    very nice boats, I like the way they look and construction from the short time that I had an opportunity to check them out at the Miami show..was...1st class.