Notices

09 Sunsation vs 93 Fountain

Old 12-10-2009, 09:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Andy
Looks like fun. I'm going to have to get one of thoes high tech hulls, all as mine does is run flat after crossing little wakes at high speed. It is a boaring ride going fast and straight. I would rather mix my marguaritas in my glass like you guys than in my blender
Touche
Old 12-11-2009, 09:22 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Carguy08
Dont temp the Mahopac boys.
Now thats funny. Lets do it........
Old 12-14-2009, 05:06 PM
Registered

Not sure how my name got brought up in this...but I must say I didnt see any chine walk.
What HP's the Fountain running I am assuming more than 425 per side??
If thats Charlie and Tom in that Sunny, the weight ratio has to be all messed up on that boat, surprised it got on plane!!!!

Last edited by Bo-G13; 12-14-2009 at 05:09 PM.
Old 12-14-2009, 05:15 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Where was the "vs" part? Looked like you guys were running 60mph goofing around with one another having a good time.
Old 12-15-2009, 02:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bo-G13
Not sure how my name got brought up in this...but I must say I didnt see any chine walk.
What HP's the Fountain running I am assuming more than 425 per side??
If thats Charlie and Tom in that Sunny, the weight ratio has to be all messed up on that boat, surprised it got on plane!!!!
That was me! Just busting your balls about the previous thread "Velocity vs Sunsation" when you stated that my engines would push a Sunny to 110mph and I replyied I would go at leist 111mph wide open. It's all fun, both are hotrods...
Old 12-15-2009, 05:55 PM
Registered

I thought you were mistaking the (for lack of a better term) physique of the Mahopac boyz for me!!

U run down the River from Pt. Huron to get to Lake St. Clair???
Have to meet up in St. Clair on the river, we make that trip to Pepper Joes quite often!!!!
Old 12-16-2009, 08:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bo-G13
I thought you were mistaking the (for lack of a better term) physique of the Mahopac boyz for me!!

U run down the River from Pt. Huron to get to Lake St. Clair???
Have to meet up in St. Clair on the river, we make that trip to Pepper Joes quite often!!!!
Sounds like a blast. I go to Jobby nooners and the raftoffs at Muskamoot bay. I have to be carefull I'm not allowed on US soil thanks to that assmunching towelhead @911 making thing tougher to cross the border. I have a couple of bar fights on my record from the early 1970's no big deal. That is the reason I didn't put any numbers on my boat, so they can't tell where Im from. I should get a set of Michigan numbers on a vinyl sticker just so I can party with you US boat bro's and not worry about my I68.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:49 PM
Registered

How the hell did me and my physique get into this???????
And yes Bo- the weight was distributed evenly. But I can remember running past you at Seneca??? Maybe I had a light lunch
This video was taken at the Sacandaga poker run this past year. If you look closely, Rick was driving, I was in the back holding one of the video/cameraman's camera. While the cameraman (in the BLUE vest) is filming the take off. No chine walk at 60 mph. Just some side to side rollers.
Charlie was up front in the black 32 leading the pack of v-bottoms behind the cats.

Race??????????

It was a poker run. Not a race.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JasonSmith
Where was the "vs" part? Looked like you guys were running 60mph goofing around with one another having a good time.

Ummmmmm ya! Nobody noticed the video guy in the back huh?

Thanks Jason
Old 12-17-2009, 12:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Throttle Fever
Wheres the race? Movie Stars.....LOL
Now that is funny!! Didnt you see the camera guy? Movie stars are always filming bro!!!!

Originally Posted by Throttle Fever
Now thats funny. Lets do it........
No problem now that I got dragged into this

Since you have a 38 Fountain the hull sizes are the same so no advantage for anyone there.

What power? I just dont want to show up with bigger motors than you and have an excuse on why you lost. I will run stock power.

Disclaimer:
And I am kidding. Just trying to pass some time. I dont want to offend anyone. I hope it is all in good fun.

Last edited by MahopacMarine; 12-17-2009 at 12:59 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.