Notices

Part II....

Old 01-14-2010, 11:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NoQuarter
I didn't notice it until the end, but are you steering and filming at the same time?
Helmet or "hat cam"
Old 01-24-2010, 06:05 PM
Registered

WOW! that must be one heck of a rush! What is the bottom of the boat made of and how thick is it? haha
Old 01-25-2010, 08:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SLT Kota
WOW! that must be one heck of a rush! What is the bottom of the boat made of and how thick is it? haha
Fully welded aluminum, keel is about 16" wide 1/2" 6061 T6 and has an additonal QT100 steel skid plate bolted to that

Even step formed into a gentle arc the keel still gets dented over time. Theres a few dings in my steel plate, think the keel is ok for now, but the boat isnt that old either hehehe

It can definitely take some abuse
Old 01-28-2010, 12:05 PM
Registered

That looks awesome...Too bad we don't have that kind of thing down here in Florida, I could have another money pit.
Old 01-28-2010, 07:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 85scorpion
That looks awesome...Too bad we don't have that kind of thing down here in Florida, I could have another money pit.
Once you wrap your head around just how little water you need to run, you'd be surprised how many places you find that are "boatable"

The generic sign an aluminum jetboater is hooked is when you start doing the old "neck crane" over ever little bridge you drive over hahahah