Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Multi Media Gallery > Members On-line Video Section!!
Short Run on The Lake of the Ozarks... >

Short Run on The Lake of the Ozarks...

Notices

Short Run on The Lake of the Ozarks...

Old 10-28-2010, 11:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thats funny with the exhaust tips going in and out. Is the suction mount on the camera moving in and out. It really looks like the tips are moving.
Old 10-29-2010, 01:50 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Sweet video, love the camera mounted way up front on the bow looking back. Makes the boat look MUCH bigger.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by whoya
Thats funny with the exhaust tips going in and out. Is the suction mount on the camera moving in and out. It really looks like the tips are moving.
I do not believe anything is actually moving on the transom including the camera mount. I can hang on that thing, and you can see those big waves did not move it at all when it was on the bow. The sun light coming through the swim platform and the shadows moving from the waves moving the boat is causing optical illusion of the tips moving. But I will not lie, when it was pointed out... I worried a little.

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
Sweet video, love the camera mounted way up front on the bow looking back. Makes the boat look MUCH bigger.
Thanks... whenever I am feeling our boat is too small all I have to do is play the video, she looks like a monster.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:08 AM
Registered

Default mount of camera

I liked your videos so much i just ordered a go pro .. Which mount are you using and do you have a safety tether on the camera in case the mount fails ?
Old 12-29-2010, 02:18 PM
Registered

Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts

Nice job I like that.
Old 12-29-2010, 02:51 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 2 Posts

I too love watching your vid. it's really helping me get through this winter. Who's that making all the noise at the 4:07 & 4:39 mark ? .
Old 01-17-2011, 09:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by JMS322
I too love watching your vid. it's really helping me get through this winter. Who's that making all the noise at the 4:07 & 4:39 mark ? .
That was a lot of noise!

Next year we'll have to get closer to each other and get the camera on your boat.

Originally Posted by bigboat28
Nice job I like that.
Thank you!
Old 01-29-2011, 09:06 AM
Registered

Awesome video!!! I posted the same comment on you tube...but it sure makes me homesick. We are getting ready to kick the season off here in Florida but I am absolutely jonesing for some serious time on LOTO this summer!!!! Thanks again for sharing!
Old 01-29-2011, 12:04 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Great video, do you have a source for the "small airplane mount". Have not used my video much for lack of a good mounting system.

Thanks again for a great winter break.
Old 02-02-2011, 11:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bradman
Awesome video!!! I posted the same comment on you tube...but it sure makes me homesick. We are getting ready to kick the season off here in Florida but I am absolutely jonesing for some serious time on LOTO this summer!!!! Thanks again for sharing!
Glad I could share it with you... hopefully you can make it up North so you can get your fix.

Originally Posted by Sport 280
Great video, do you have a source for the "small airplane mount". Have not used my video much for lack of a good mounting system.

Thanks again for a great winter break.
This kit has a serious suction cup mount that you can hang from. I would call the company (goPro) directly and talk to them. But I am sure the mount will work on small (slower) piston aircraft. Some of these newer light airplanes have some serious speed.

Hope this answers your question.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.