Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Multi Media Gallery > Members On-line Video Section!!
Cafe Racer jump with GoPro pole mount!! >

Cafe Racer jump with GoPro pole mount!!

Notices

Cafe Racer jump with GoPro pole mount!!

Old 03-21-2013, 04:19 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Do you have the wifi card on that one and a I-phone/Ipad?

I am wondering if I can use the gopro with the wifi as a backup camera using our Ipad and the gopro app. But I can not find if the app will reverse the image so it looks like a standard rear view camera.

Brian
Old 03-21-2013, 07:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by befu
Do you have the wifi card on that one and a I-phone/Ipad?

I am wondering if I can use the gopro with the wifi as a backup camera using our Ipad and the gopro app. But I can not find if the app will reverse the image so it looks like a standard rear view camera.

Brian
I don't have the Wifi package with mine (come's built is with the GoPro 3) but i've used my friend's with the GoPro app and it's very cool. I'm pretty sure you can by the Wifi + Remote package for somewhere around $75-80 on there website. It's really useful for determining if a certain set up or angle looks good before you just eyeball it and have 2 hours of crap recording. If i remeber correctly, it doesn't flip the video

Last edited by Nickotine; 03-22-2013 at 06:11 AM.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great idea for placement, like the location and view. Also the look at the wife after you hit the jump, Priceless.
Old 03-22-2013, 01:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Nickotine
If i remeber correctly, it doesn't flip the video
You are correct, got word back from gopro and it does not flip the video. another missed opportunity. A good wireless video camera that will work with a RV trailer is not cheap. the $300 silver gopro and my Ipad would have been perfect. Now if I want to do that, I need to mount the gopro to shoot off a mirror to reverse the image! LOL.

Brian
Old 03-22-2013, 02:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Scooter
Great idea for placement, like the location and view. Also the look at the wife after you hit the jump, Priceless.
Yeah...that was the last wave we jumped that day