Received 124 Likes on 57 Posts
Default Re: New thread

I'm in the count down mode already. The project is comming along

Who's Betty?
Old 01-29-2006, 07:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

She is a entertainer at Big Creek restaurant, worth the trip.
Old 02-09-2006, 07:45 PM
Registered

No post in 10 days, what a dead a$$ place. Well,,,,,,,,,,let's see,,,,,,,,, what can I talk about? I haven't had any luck selling my boat, so I have started doing all the fun things like, oil changes and pulling the drives last week, they probably didn't need it but I did it anyway. Started waxing, so that I have plenty of time because it is a real job to wax. Lots of work. I still have to change out the amp, my wife blew it up last season playing it to loud.
How about you guys, have you started the fun things yet? Hopefully summer will come early this year, I'm ready. Well I want bore you with any more. See you soon, I hope on the lake.
Old 02-10-2006, 10:25 AM
Registered

Hey Robert..........I'm game. There's no action at the ATLPWRBT site either. Everybody does hibernate, I guess. Why you selling? If it does sell, what are you gonna replace it with?
Not too much going on over here. Boat is still asleep over in it's winter storage in Alabama. Probably going to get it first or second week in March. Big goings on down on the St.Johns River Mar. 24-26. You ought to pack up and come along. I think there are now 4 boats from the club heading down, in additon to the 35-40 from everywhere else. Lottsa 2-strokes, so watch out for the smoke! . Couple of Cigs, Velocitys, Nor-Techs and such going also. Should be fun.

CC
Old 02-10-2006, 07:53 PM
Registered

Received 124 Likes on 57 Posts

I keep working away on my project. My gel coat should be done in two weeks, then the reassembly. Starting to feel pressure of limited time. I'll post more pics soon.

I can't believe no one else is discussing their projects. They must be out there somewhere.
Old 03-28-2006, 07:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by twin screws
just thought I would spark a little conversation. How is everyone doing? Ready for spring time or what? I sure am. Ready to go see Betty play again. If you haven't seen her, be sure and check her out this year, you want regret it.

SeaDated and I were on the water Sunday running my 30. I cannot wait until the water and Air temp go up a few more degrees. Michelle and I are going to log a lot of Lake Lanier time this year!! See you all out there

Jonathan