Notices

Calling Hoghead

Old 06-08-2007, 08:57 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Talking

Originally Posted by mama tryed
keeping Corey out if the fire???? Was that one of those 'Hold my beer and watch this" stories??
Yeah, He gets liquored up and turns into "Luke Firewalker"!
Old 06-08-2007, 09:01 AM
Registered

Talking

A few examples of a Cory fire. Notice the tractor "in" the fire
Attached Thumbnails Calling Hoghead-img_1813.jpg   Calling Hoghead-img_1814.jpg   Calling Hoghead-img_1843.jpg  

Old 06-08-2007, 10:51 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mark, we are coming to the KY run if I get my cockpit interior finished which looks like it will be. Where are you launching? By your cabin I assume?? I guess we could meet up with you at the damn??
Old 06-08-2007, 12:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thunderusone
Mark, we are coming to the KY run if I get my cockpit interior finished which looks like it will be. Where are you launching? By your cabin I assume?? I guess we could meet up with you at the damn??
Who all is going up that you know of? We are going to have to rent a pontoon tow boat. There is no way in hell that with all of us up there nothing will break!
I'm planning on leaving Fri. early. Try to be on the water by 12pm.
Old 06-08-2007, 01:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thunderusone
Yea, we'll be launching at Moor's. Give me a call when you get in. I'm taking Friday off and will be at the cabin Thurs-Sun. Where you stayin?
Old 06-08-2007, 11:00 PM
Registered
VIP Member

I have depositions all day friday the 23rd so I will be ready to unwind sat. I will either come up friday night late or Sat morning. Since I do not have a place and I am not going to reserve anything until I know for sure my interior is finished.....I will probably drive up early sat morning i guess. As much as I love hearing the mills......the noise and lack of a place to laydown.......or piss or get in the water is getting on my nerves. Actually the bichin from my spouse about it is getting on my nerves.....
Old 06-08-2007, 11:13 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by kennyo
Who all is going up that you know of? We are going to have to rent a pontoon tow boat. There is no way in hell that with all of us up there nothing will break!
I'm planning on leaving Fri. early. Try to be on the water by 12pm.

Eddie and Rochelle Young may come with debbie and I if they can get a baby sitter.......other than that I haven't talked to anybody about it........I need to come ride around with hoghead. I have'nt ran around with him in two or three years. My surgery is going to be right after the 4th of July so that will be the end of my season.....I am trying to get a couple more weekends in....

As far as the tow boat goes...I have never blown both drives and or motors at the same time.....but there is a first for everything. If the water gets rough and I stay in it....a drive is gonna scatter guaranteed. Therefore, my BROKE AZZ will be easing around respecting the throttles!
Old 06-09-2007, 03:16 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kennyo
Yeah, He gets liquored up and turns into "Luke Firewalker"!
LOL!!! Too Funny!!!