Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Mid Atlantic US
Mid Atlantic Boat show VA Beach Convention Center 1/19/08  - 1/28/08 >

Mid Atlantic Boat show VA Beach Convention Center 1/19/08 - 1/28/08

Notices

Mid Atlantic Boat show VA Beach Convention Center 1/19/08 - 1/28/08

Old 11-01-2007, 01:49 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Mid Atlantic Boat show VA Beach Convention Center 1/19/08 - 1/28/08

Anyone going? Want to meet up, I should be there in full force?

WILL
Old 11-01-2007, 01:53 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I plan to go, not sure which day yet.

Who plans that far in advance
Old 11-01-2007, 04:02 PM

I am relocating to that area and want to kind of build up some boating friends in advance.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:44 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Welcome to the area! Plenty of water, boats and poker runs!
Do you know what part you're going to be living at? I saw VB on your profile? Also, go to the Hampton Roads Powerboat Assc (HRPA) and check them out and maybe join....it's free!
That's probably where most of the high perf crowd is and they're the ones that set up some of the poker runs and parties!
Old 11-02-2007, 08:41 AM
Registered

i should be there as well, my brother lives there and is a member of the HRPA, great people, good times and crazy a$$ poker runs. well at least for us in the blown donzi 22 classic trying to keep up with those guys!
Old 11-02-2007, 11:48 AM

I will join the HRPA I am actually Launching a new business in that area, thus why I am relocating. My new business will be near the Lestner Bridge off Shore Dr. So I am looking for a place to live near my business.

WILL
Old 11-02-2007, 02:19 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Nice area, but one of the more expensive to live because water is everywhere. You will probably want to keep your boat in the Lynnhaven inlet. Good boating there. I try to go there a few times a year. after you get settled in, PM me and let me know what/where your business is.
Old 11-03-2007, 09:35 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BAJA WILL
I will join the HRPA I am actually Launching a new business in that area, thus why I am relocating. My new business will be near the Lestner Bridge off Shore Dr. So I am looking for a place to live near my business.

WILL
SO...is that you who is moving into and refurbing the old Blue Marlin Marine facility? I got the skinny from John yesterday while discussing some warranty work on mine.

As for the boat show....not much to look at in the way of go-fasts....unless you plan to bring some. It's all fishing boats these days.

But hey, I'm game if we all want to meet up. There is a great bar, Crocs, right across the street from the convention center.

And we have a real estate agent in the club who lives right around the corner from your new shop on one of the coolest islands in VA Beach. (We would love to move there ourselves.) Shoot me a PM and I will hook you two up.

Last edited by Macklin; 11-03-2007 at 09:37 AM.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:24 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Macklin
SO...is that you who is moving into and refurbing the old Blue Marlin Marine facility? I got the skinny from John yesterday while discussing some warranty work on mine.

As for the boat show....not much to look at in the way of go-fasts....unless you plan to bring some. It's all fishing boats these days.

But hey, I'm game if we all want to meet up. There is a great bar, Crocs, right across the street from the convention center.

And we have a real estate agent in the club who lives right around the corner from your new shop on one of the coolest islands in VA Beach. (We would love to move there ourselves.) Shoot me a PM and I will hook you two up.
Hot Tuna is across from the Convention Center my friend. Croc's is a couple miles down the road.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:51 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Fanatic
Hot Tuna is across from the Convention Center my friend. Croc's is a couple miles down the road.
Dude...are you serious?

Hot Tuna is on Shore Drive next to the Chesapeake Bay. The Convention Center is on 19th Street at the oceanfront. You really should get out more often.

Maybe you are thinking of the VA Beach Resort and Conference Center across the street from HT. Nice hotel it is, but convention center it is not.

Last edited by Macklin; 11-04-2007 at 07:03 AM.

Quick Reply: Mid Atlantic Boat show VA Beach Convention Center 1/19/08 - 1/28/08

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.