Notices

eastern nc

Old 01-05-2008, 04:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 68 Likes on 32 Posts

I see SBI does not have Washington NC on their schedule this year....we have always left the first weekend of august open for that event...may be a good time to try to organize something?
Old 01-06-2008, 08:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by robpcfs
No complaints here either, I'm in wilmington with the Cape Fear River, ICWW and Ocean. If we had more resturants it would be perfect!
I am moving to Belville in April. We live in Clinton now. In fact I went to UNCW.I am looking a go-fast boat as we speak. My Fountain 25 CC is fast for a fish boat, but ya know you always want something faster. Glad to know somebody in ILM runs a go-fast. We will have to hook up when I get down there.
Old 01-07-2008, 05:48 PM
Registered

I'm definately interested in a PR at Gaston. Count me in!!!!
Old 01-08-2008, 08:24 PM
Registered

Overdrive, There are a few of us here, Do you actually fish with the 25CC? Did you do any boating here in the past? Belville has one of the easist and least crowded ramps (even on holidays) and you are about 25 miles from Wrightsville beach and 19 to Southport. Give me a call when you get to town... Rob (910)524-5438
Old 01-09-2008, 06:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bullhead
I see SBI does not have Washington NC on their schedule this year....we have always left the first weekend of august open for that event...may be a good time to try to organize something?
the race has been moved to morehead city now. i am glad to. i don't have to set it up now. anyway that sounds like a good date. now we need a few people to help organize.
Old 01-14-2008, 05:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by robpcfs
Overdrive, There are a few of us here, Do you actually fish with the 25CC? Did you do any boating here in the past? Belville has one of the easist and least crowded ramps (even on holidays) and you are about 25 miles from Wrightsville beach and 19 to Southport. Give me a call when you get to town... Rob (910)524-5438

Are you talking about the ramp on 133? My 25 is at Jarret Bay having some refit work done, but yes it will be used for fishing. I bought my first 16' boat my sophmore year @ UNCW.
I went tooling around on my small Saturday and stopped and talked to the folks at Sothport Marina. I think I will be keeping the fountain there. Are you reworking a pantara? Give me shout if you need any help. I have reworked several boats in the past. 910 385 8696 Steven.
Old 01-14-2008, 06:51 AM
Registered

Tommy....sorry it took so long to get back to you, I completely forgot about this thread!

I know a few builders here local, but I have got 3 or 4 that do work for me on my stuff. They all specialize in something in the building/construction side of stuff. There is only a very few that will come in and do a turn key 100% job with-out the help of the other contractors. So instead of letting the builder sub it all out, I do it myself and save the cash they would have charged to do that......I have one here that is really good on framing and building, another that does my siding, windows, and trim, and one for my interior finishing. Let me know if I can help you out.

About Lake Gaston.........anytime you guys wanna get up this spring/summer drop me a line on here. Lots to do and enjoy.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:08 AM
Registered

Overdrive, Yes, Thats the ramp. I traded the 28 in on a new 36 that should be done by spring. I'll program your phone number in the cell. Let me know when you get settled.
Rob
Old 01-15-2008, 09:12 PM
Registered

Will do bro.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:34 PM

Bullhead,

Where are you launching your 38. Don't know of any decent ramps in Chocowinity Bay. The only relatively long ramp we know of is at Havens Gardens on the North side of the River at Washington Park. We've launched our 35 at that ramp but haven't tried the new boat.

My Father-in-law is dying to ride over to Ocracoke so we would love to tag along if you or Fountainemp set something up. My wife is originally from across the river at Riverside (across from Witchard's Beach) so we interested in doing some more boating on the Pamlico.

Quick Reply: eastern nc

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.