The Worx Band in MD

Notices

The Worx Band in MD

Old 08-13-2008, 05:06 AM
Off the Radar
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GoodTymn
Exactly why we didnt stick around Sunday, plus I called around for a doppler report, plus Bill and Patti gave us the heads up on the rain.
Sorry we missed you Saturday, I was impatient for some swamp water, so after we ate at Dockside we took off.

Give me a ring next time up there, Sorry we missed you. We went over to Dockside Saturday to hear the band shortly after you left. Saw Bill & Patti there, got to talk to them briefly before they left. Having a few friends up this weekend. Not sure what we are going to do yet, other than drink.

Last edited by Linster; 08-13-2008 at 05:12 AM.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:09 AM
Off the Radar
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by ENFORCER24
that was me , thanks for the help with my bow , but that lil bump on the pier was nuthing compared to the beating it took while i was up in the bar , either way i still had a blast
you came down with the 30 foot baja that was slipped right next to you right? , new blowers but havent re-propped yet ?

anyway , it was fun both the band and the ride , wish more people had come out.
I think I saw you coming in right after the clouds blew out & it quit raining. I am about 10 houses south of Dockside. Normally there is a fleet of jet skis out in front of my house. Stop by some time if you get a chance.
Old 08-13-2008, 04:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ENFORCER24
that was me , thanks for the help with my bow , but that lil bump on the pier was nuthing compared to the beating it took while i was up in the bar , either way i still had a blast
you came down with the 30 foot baja that was slipped right next to you right? , new blowers but havent re-propped yet ?

anyway , it was fun both the band and the ride , wish more people had come out.
No problem. It was a good time that's for sure, I would have left when the storm blew up but my pitcher of swamp water hadn't worn off yet. Yea new Whipples & lots of motor work, but just waiting to hear from Brett about some new props. The Worx is great I just wish for Art's sake that the crowds would be a bit larger that's for sure.
Old 08-13-2008, 04:44 PM
Registered

and keep them pesky fishin boats out of there as well..
Old 08-14-2008, 09:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by marylandmark
and keep them pesky fishin boats out of there as well..
Yea those guys in the fishing boats are nothing but trouble. You know how they are always playing those music box things all loud and what not.
Old 08-26-2008, 01:39 PM
Registered

One more time this Sunday at Gilligan's Pier, 5-9pm. Last time for the year that I know of is Hotel Chucky on Sept 27th from 10pm-1:30am.

See some of you on Sunday in the Sea Ray.

B&P
Old 08-26-2008, 02:27 PM
Off the Radar
Platinum Member

It's got to storm at 5pm this Sunday. Has every time they are there.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Linster
I think I saw you coming in right after the clouds blew out & it quit raining. I am about 10 houses south of Dockside. Normally there is a fleet of jet skis out in front of my house. Stop by some time if you get a chance.
i missed this post , i pass by all the time and see all the ski's and a few go fasts sitting there , ussually on my way over to Ebbtide to swim , or just burning off the 2 week old gas thats sitting in my tank

weather permitting i'll be at Gilligans , and saturday doin the lil get together with Bill and Patti and others at Fitzi's in leanordtown
Old 08-27-2008, 05:46 AM
Off the Radar
Platinum Member

I am the Blue two story with th 60' Pine "Palm" tree in my yard. Will catch up with you on Saturday
Old 08-27-2008, 08:07 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Linster
It's got to storm at 5pm this Sunday. Has every time they are there.
Not every time. Memorial weekend was perfect. Looks like Fey will be out by this weekend.

Quick Reply: The Worx Band in MD

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.