Looking for some Boat Buds... >

Looking for some Boat Buds...

Notices

Looking for some Boat Buds...

Old 05-22-2008, 09:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for some Boat Buds...

Hey guys just looking to see who's around my area,my age that has a boat and likes to hang out and kick back. None of my friends have a boat so when ever I go out its just my boat and I would enjoy rafting up etc..with other people with boats...Anyways my boat is in crownsville, MD and I boat on the severn river and middle chesapeake..I'm 23yrs..

Heres my boat:

I'll be on the severn on Sat. by smith island hanging out..
Old 05-23-2008, 06:32 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you ever get over to the lower Potomac give us a holler. We boat out of Cobb Island MD on the corner of the Potomac and Wicomico Rivers
Old 05-23-2008, 06:47 AM
Registered

I am 24 and new to the area. Came from back west. I will be spending the holiday on the Severn. I come out of the Magothy at Sillery Bay, so we aren't too far away. I will be heading up the Severn Saturday @ about 11 am. Spending all day on a beach in Arden on the Severn and Round Bay. If you see me chase me down.

Old 05-23-2008, 06:58 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Guys - Check out CPBPA.com. You'll find plenty of us there....
Old 05-23-2008, 07:35 AM
Registered

im 22 and we hang out down by lloyds creek off the sasafras right below turkey point if your ever down that way theres about 10 of us out there around that age just chillin every weekend
Old 05-23-2008, 11:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Run_em_hard
I am 24 and new to the area. Came from back west. I will be spending the holiday on the Severn. I come out of the Magothy at Sillery Bay, so we aren't too far away. I will be heading up the Severn Saturday @ about 11 am. Spending all day on a beach in Arden on the Severn and Round Bay. If you see me chase me down.

I think you were in my creek last weekend where I keep my boat at.You'd see, my boat,my brothers 31 Sonic and a 38 Cig all together sitting on lifts...I'll be in round bay on Saturday if you see me come on over....I'm Pat btw..

Old 05-23-2008, 11:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by pshannon
I think you were in my creek last weekend where I keep my boat at.You'd see, my boat,my brothers 31 Sonic and a 38 Cig all together sitting on lifts...I'll be in round bay on Saturday if you see me come on over....I'm Pat btw..

Sure enough...that was me. My bud lives in the community that has the beach straight across from you. That is where I will be spending Saturday and alot of the summer. Come on over. BTW if you didn't notice I trolled by a couple times. You guys have a nice set-up there.

Tyson

Last edited by Run_em_hard; 05-23-2008 at 12:01 PM.
Old 05-23-2008, 06:23 PM
Registered

Thats cool, Yeah the beige house is my brothers and then the small grey one next to it is my parents,and then the other two next to it where the 28 Concept and 38 Cig are belong to my brothers friend. The 38 Cigs is another one of my brothers freinds boat and the guy that owns those 2 houses has a 38 Formula....There will be another 31 Scarab sitting on the left next to me with the fishing boat on it in the pic
Old 05-26-2008, 09:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wrench_head943
im 22 and we hang out down by lloyds creek off the sasafras right below turkey point if your ever down that way theres about 10 of us out there around that age just chillin every weekend
Got any pics of your boats so I know?
Old 05-26-2008, 09:59 PM
Registered

Tyson I saw your boat over on the beach Sat.,looked like you were with a bunch of people on the beach and my girl wantd to get out on the water so we didn't stop by...Didn't see you Sun. though we were all over the place sun. ..Anyways I'm sure we'll hook up..

Quick Reply: Looking for some Boat Buds...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.