Last Day Of Boat At The Chesapeake Inn With The Activator Gang

Old 10-26-2008, 07:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Last Day Of Boat At The Chesapeake Inn With The Activator Gang

The Yellow Boat Has A 1000 Hp Blower Motor , 105 Mph
The Other Is A 85 Mph That Needs No Introdution

Larry
Attached Thumbnails Last Day Of Boat At The Chesapeake Inn With The Activator Gang-sunp0124.jpg   Last Day Of Boat At The Chesapeake Inn With The Activator Gang-sunp0129.jpg   Last Day Of Boat At The Chesapeake Inn With The Activator Gang-sunp0146.jpg  

Old 10-26-2008, 07:25 PM
Registered

More Pics
Attached Thumbnails Last Day Of Boat At The Chesapeake Inn With The Activator Gang-sunp0128.jpg   Last Day Of Boat At The Chesapeake Inn With The Activator Gang-sunp0116.jpg   Last Day Of Boat At The Chesapeake Inn With The Activator Gang-sunp0117.jpg  

Old 10-26-2008, 07:26 PM
Registered

A Few More
Attached Thumbnails Last Day Of Boat At The Chesapeake Inn With The Activator Gang-sunp0139.jpg   Last Day Of Boat At The Chesapeake Inn With The Activator Gang-sunp0136.jpg   Last Day Of Boat At The Chesapeake Inn With The Activator Gang-sunp0163.jpg  

Old 10-27-2008, 08:09 AM
Registered

you should have said something to me yesterday when i checked to make sure you were ok on the canal, i did not know that was you and the boat looks great.
Old 10-27-2008, 07:09 PM
Registered

All of us at the Dock were talking about your boat . It went like this , What a hot looking boat or I should have bought that boat , bottom line , you should have came over and had a few drinks !

Thanks for asking if we were OK , Bernie Lynch was driving , I was there just for a blast.

Larry
Attached Thumbnails Last Day Of Boat At The Chesapeake Inn With The Activator Gang-sunp0142.jpg   Last Day Of Boat At The Chesapeake Inn With The Activator Gang-sunp0143.jpg   Last Day Of Boat At The Chesapeake Inn With The Activator Gang-sunp0128.jpg  

Last edited by activatorf1; 10-27-2008 at 09:03 PM.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by activatorf1
All of us at the Dock were talking about your boat . It went like this , What a hot looking boat or I should have bought that boat , bottom line , you should have came over and had a few drinks !

Thanks for asking if we were OK , Bernie Lynch was driving , I was there just for a blast.

Larry
i would have stopped but i had my son(15yrs old)and i don't know if they frown on that or not,some places are strick like that about kids. we had a great day on the water.

steve
Attached Thumbnails Last Day Of Boat At The Chesapeake Inn With The Activator Gang-last-day-out-08-004.jpg   Last Day Of Boat At The Chesapeake Inn With The Activator Gang-last-day-out-08-010.jpg   Last Day Of Boat At The Chesapeake Inn With The Activator Gang-last-day-out-08-003.jpg  

Old 10-27-2008, 09:29 PM
Registered

No problem @ the Inn ! Too bad you didnt come over . Andy the Dockmaster is a great guy , loves fast boats !! Are you done for the year ? Would love to give Fuel money for ride on that Bad Ass 34 Phantom !!!

Larry
Old 10-27-2008, 09:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by activatorf1
No problem @ the Inn ! Too bad you didnt come over . Andy the Dockmaster is a great guy , loves fast boats !! Are you done for the year ? Would love to give Fuel money for ride on that Bad Ass 34 Phantom !!!

Larry

i ran most all my fuel out planning on winterizing but a couple of friends of mine(JETMECH and 64LS1NOVA)are going back out and they want me to run again to do some prop changes. i currently run a labbed 30 brovo 1 and i can turn 5600 with no problem and bob has some 32's he want's me to try. i also need to remove the 200lbs of sand bags from the front that's been there since it's racing days.
steve
Old 10-28-2008, 06:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by p29steve
i ran most all my fuel out planning on winterizing but a couple of friends of mine(JETMECH and 64LS1NOVA)are going back out and they want me to run again to do some prop changes. i currently run a labbed 30 brovo 1 and i can turn 5600 with no problem and bob has some 32's he want's me to try. i also need to remove the 200lbs of sand bags from the front that's been there since it's racing days.
steve
Frank's PP is going to need bigger power. lol
Old 10-28-2008, 06:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by VelocityRick
Frank's PP is going to need bigger power. lol
no,frank already has big power, i like the fact that i have 470 horse at the prop and it runs well for what it is. later down the road i will have some work done but for now i just want to injoy the ride.

Quick Reply: Last Day Of Boat At The Chesapeake Inn With The Activator Gang

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.