Could you use some help spreading the word around >

Could you use some help spreading the word around

Notices

Could you use some help spreading the word around

Old 01-27-2009, 06:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Could you use some help spreading the word around

Hey all, just wanted to see you guys could help spread the word if you know anyone looking for a great truck at a fair price. Trying to get $7000.00 Here is a link to the info. Thanks for any help, take care

Truck is located in Northern Va, Springfield.

http://www.performanceboats.com/html...ad.php?t=24466

Pm me if you want additional photos, info etc.
please call 703-635-5144

charlie

Last edited by zimm1978; 01-27-2009 at 07:50 PM.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:41 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

What year?
5.2 or 5.9?
How many miles?

Those trucks are pretty popular down here (east side of Richmond). I'll keep my ears open. I bought a similar one for my GF a couple years back, but we sold it soon thereafter. It was too nice to have any fun in.
Attached Thumbnails Could you use some help spreading the word around-dodge.jpg  
Old 01-27-2009, 10:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

its a 1998 with 112,000. 5.9L auto. i work at bmw of arlington, i hate to sell it with all the work i have to done to it, . I will entertain all offers seeing it has to go in a month. title in hand......i mean just over summer i put all new brakes, rotors, steering arms, tack bar, bilstein shocks, steering stablizers, front pre runner bar, all alpine audio, truck box, new tires, tanu cover, spray in bedliner, cap, rotor, wires, plugs, tranny & axle services....i really hate to see it go after all this, but my boat already sold, and one motorcycle already sold, this is the last of the toys to go. i would say its about a 6.5 or 7 out of 10. mechanically its solid, i put my word behind that. it is 10 years old, but for something that is turn key its a great truck. like i said, truck has to go then i can go....so bring offers...

Last edited by zimm1978; 01-27-2009 at 07:50 PM.