Anyone Boating on the Potomac >

Anyone Boating on the Potomac

Notices

Anyone Boating on the Potomac

Old 04-23-2009, 02:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ENFORCER24
keep those sunglasses on your forehead , you might miss the blue blur zipping across the horizon , hahaha
more likely keep an eye out so you can town me back in when the engines fall off the back. , no worries , its insured lol
i'm guessing i should keep an eye out for a Cig ?
Cig is still in the garage....May ride up your way in my Pioneer CC.
Old 04-23-2009, 02:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ciaoderhead
Cig is still in the garage....May ride up your way in my Pioneer CC.
a CC?!?!?! , there's a rockfish tourney out of Colonial Beach this weekend , maybe you should be in it ?

thats terreble , Cig in the garage , checkmate in the garage , gotta ride a hyundia when you have a caddy and a ferrari sitting doing nuthin.

just bustin balls , whatever it takes to enjoy the water and weather
i'd canoe if i had to
Old 04-23-2009, 04:04 PM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by chuckels
my uncles name was Ronnie, you met him at the poker run last year, he just got a 38 te , no cnc props , Charles and Ralph got the 42 lightings, they should be getting them this weekend as well, i almost talked Charles into getting 1075's instead of 700's until he found out the cost to work on them.
Ok....I was confused, didnt think you ever said anything about being related to the two couples that bought the 42/700 boats in St. Maries. Was coming over to the Patuxent to meet you guys, county paper says sobriety check points Fri-Sun....think I will stay on this side instead of trailering over to Solomons. But since you dont drink.....you could come to the Potomac
Old 04-23-2009, 04:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You guys are NOT making it any easier for me to work on the Searay this weekend. Maybe if I can get started early Sat morning and get some things accomplished we'll come out and play.
Old 04-23-2009, 04:17 PM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave M
OK, I'm pretty sure we met before at the radar run and in the Mattawoman.

I launch at Goose Bay too, but there's usually less drama (waiting) at Smallwood. Plus, I get the season pass for $75 and it's good at ANY MD State park. I hit Sandy Point and Point Lookout ramps occasionally.
Hey Dave, I saw 20 Bass boats with out of state numbers on them heading away from smallwood, down Hawthorne rd today, hope their isnt a big bass tournament at Smallwood on Sat.
Old 04-23-2009, 06:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 45sonic
You guys are NOT making it any easier for me to work on the Searay this weekend. Maybe if I can get started early Sat morning and get some things accomplished we'll come out and play.
as i said earlier , you have an extra set of hands at your disposal , you say the word and i'll be there

this is the first of many many good weekends to follow
god i love summer time!!!
Old 04-23-2009, 09:18 PM
Registered

I know of atleast 4 of us noise makers that are going to be at Tims II on Saturday. Planning on making a night of it. Would like to finally meet some of you guys unstead of looking and wondering whos who. Stop on by if your in the area.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Beak Boater
Hey Dave, I saw 20 Bass boats with out of state numbers on them heading away from smallwood, down Hawthorne rd today, hope their isnt a big bass tournament at Smallwood on Sat.
yea, I passed all of them as i was going to work. that makes me wish i was a fisher so I had a reason to go out on the water instead of work.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:41 PM
Registered
Gold Member

[QUOTE=Beak Boater;2851249]Ok....I was confused, didnt think you ever said anything about being related to the two couples that bought the 42/700 boats in St. Maries. Was coming over to the Patuxent to meet you guys, county paper says sobriety check points Fri-Sun....think I will stay on this side instead of trailering over to Solomons. But since you dont drink.....you could come to the Potomac[/QUOTE

come on over and stay the night, that fountain does have a bed on it doesnt it , or did you strip all the interior out of it to get those speeds should be a good time we have alot of people going
Old 04-23-2009, 09:49 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Originally Posted by ENFORCER24
this season i moved up to a 28 foot Checkmate , this one has twin outboards 2.4L merc's , well for some strange reason it still had cable steering on it , and i'm upgrading to full hydraulic , mostly done now just down to bleeding the system and another water test

cant wait , its gonna be 90 this weekend !!!!!
cool , cant wait to see it , did a couple tricks to mine as well, i will be out early sat testing gotta make sure i can beat that 38 lightning

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.